Watches have evolved from just instruments of measuring time to more than a fashion statement today. It is highly unlikely that you would find a successful man wearing a cheap knock-off or low-quality watch. A watch signifies the attention to detail, class and is more than just a fashion accessory. There are many things to look for if you are considering to buy a watch for yourself. First of all, you have to choose the type of watch. From analog, digital and smartwatches, there are a number of options to choose from. Secondly, decide on what kind of complications that you want to be featured on the watch. Complications are any mechanisms that exist on the watch that serves a function apart from showing the time. There are simple and grand complications that make watches more expensive and detailed. Lastly, select the style and model that goes along with your outlook. Let’s take a look at the top 6 best watches brands in India that are taking over the smartphone sector.
Buy Best Watch Brands in India at Lowest Cost
After setting benchmarks in the smartphone industry, Apple has already taken the world by storm with the introduction of its Apple watch. A smartwatch that comes in two sizes, 38mm and 42mm, contains a wide range of features and functions that makes it one of the best selling watches globally.
The touch screen display can do a number of functions including calls and messaging and offers a sleek and slim design. With multiple straps available for purchase, you can quickly change the look of the watch with the snap of a button. The highly customizable options available make it an ideal choice for any occasion.
The watch offers a battery life of up to 18 hours and can be charged wirelessly.
FeaturesHere are some of the main features that you can expect from the Apple Watch:
- Heart rate monitor- The heart rate monitor periodically checks your heart rate and gives you useful statistics when you are on the move or during rest time.
- Notifications and messages- All the notifications that you get on your phone are seamlessly displayed on the Apple Watch. It alerts you through simple vibrations that can be customized according to your preference.
- Receive and Make phone calls- With the apple watch series 4, you can make phone calls directly from the watch without needing a phone. For the previous models of the watch, you can still make and receive phone calls provided that you are connected to the phone.
- Applications- There are many useful applications from the iOS store that you can operate directly from your watch.
- A seamless experience with the iPhone and its applications.
- One of the most powerful smartwatches in the market today with independent call capabilities.
- Highly customizable looks and features.
- Quite expensive compared to the competition. You can always go for a lower series of the Apple Watch for reduced costs.
- The models work only if you have an iPhone. However, there are some models available that work independently as well.
- No matter how strong the glass is, it can still be broken. Like any smartphone in the market, the apple watch also is equally susceptible to broken screens and damage.
Visit Related Article Here
Best SmartWatches in India
Best Budget SmartWatches in India
Best Watches Brand in India
Best Digital Watches in India
Best Watches in India
Best Smart Watches Under 3000 In India
Best smart watch Under 5000 in India
Best Smart Watch Under 10000 in India
The G-Shock is undoubtedly one of the most popular collections from Casio, which is one of the best brands in watches. Famously known for its durability, the G-Shock watch series promises military grade shock and water resistance. This makes it one of the most popular watches that is used by adventurers, military personnel, or sportsmen.
The watches have both analog and digital features and also offer other options such as alarm clocks, stopwatch, and much more. If you want a watch that is durable and ready for any situation or environment, then this is the right option for you. There are many color choices available in the watch, and you can buy the one that appeals to you the most.
- Military grade shock and water resistance. You don’t have to worry about any unwanted damage or wear and tear.
- Alarm, Countdown timer, light, stopwatch, and much more.
- 2 years of domestic warranty.
- The main advantage and attraction of this watch is its durability. The G-Shock series is today used all over the world by adventurers, surfers, swimmers, sportsmen, athletes and much more. It’s shock resistant design ensures that the watch is not damaged in any activity that you do. Additionally, the watch is also water resistant to up to 200 meters. You can leave the watch on even when taking a swim.
- Bulky and heavy- The shock-resistant design and durability come with a trade-off. The watch is comparatively on the bulkier side and weighs in at 94gm. It might be slightly uncomfortable during initial
- Not ideal for formal occasions- Though the watch is a perfect accessory to casual attire, it does not gel well with the formal
Also from Casio, the Edifice Chronograph is a masterpiece in men’s watch. Even though the watch is quite affordable, the stainless steel build and the unique design of the dial makes gives it an expensive look. Casio is a well-known maker of chronograph watches and this is definitely a must-have in your collection. It is ideal for both formal and casual looks thanks to its unique trending design.
For comfort and ease of use, the metal band comes with a buckle clasp that can be operated with ease.
- The watch has tachymeter and chronograph features. Tachymeter helps you to measure speed. A chronograph can be used as a stopwatch or timer without interfering with the watch’s primary time function.
- It is water resistant to up to 100 meters. You don’t have to worry about the watch getting wet during rain or even when swimming.
- It shows the date along with the time.
- It has 2 years of domestic warranty.
- Being one of the most popular brands in watches, you can easily find support for spare parts or repair.
- It is quite affordable. The watch series is reasonably priced for the features that it offers making it one of the best watches in India.
- Use the stopwatch and tachymeter functions to measure time and speed.
- Expensive look- The unique design of the dial, the stainless steel band and other features give the watch a very expensive It is ideal for formal and casual looks and goes well with any attire.
- Weighs almost 200g. This makes the watch on the heavier side and may not be comfortable for you if you are looking for a lighter watch.
- Scratches- Though the stainless steel metal in the band offers a good look, it is prone to scratches quite easily.
Fossil is a well-known brand from the USA known for watches, bags and other accessories both for men and women. The fossil sports watch is a revolutionary piece of wearable technology that features WearOS by Google.
It has interchangeable silicon straps that can be purchased separately, making it highly customizable for any occasion. This smartwatch android comes with a 43mm circular display which is also slim and lightweight. Offering more than 24 hours of battery backup, it is one of the most durable smartwatches in the industry. The bezel of the watch is made of stainless steel and comes with a glass screen making it water resistant for up to 50 meters. This is a unique watch that offers a wide range of features and customization that the Android OS offers.
- It is ultra lightweight and comfortable to use. The silicon straps are sweat resistant making them ideal for use in any situation or environment.
- The long battery life of more than 24 hours reduces the frequency of charging that you have to do.
- It offers heart rate tracking, activity tracking, and untethered GPS.
- It has 4GB of internal storage and is powered by Snapdragon 3100 processor making it extremely fast and snappy.
- Unlike the apple watch, the Fossil sports smartwatch can be used both with Android and Apple phones.
- It seamlessly connects to your mobile and shows you notifications from the phone. You can also perform various activities from the watch, such as to send messages, open applications, etc. It basically reduces the need of turning on your smartphone every 2 minutes.
- Highly customizable Android OS with interchangeable silicon straps.
- Many users have reported slow and buggy performance. The watch is not optimized to handle multiple applications and heavy usage.
- The glass screen is prone to scratches and damages during impact.
Another strong contender in the smartwatch domain, the Samsung S3 is arguably one of the most advanced smartwatches in India that are available today. Powered by Tizen wearable OS, the watch is shock and temperature resistant. Though it has a 1.3inch capacitive display, it is more durable and resistant to cracks and damage when compared to the other smartwatches in the industry. This is due to the unique shock-proof design of the watch.
A key feature is that it is compatible with any Android or iOS phone. The straps are also interchangeable and come in different sizes and colors. This is a must-have in your collection if you are looking for a powerful smartwatch which is versatile and durable.
- Corning Gorilla Glass SR+ with a shock resistant design for maximum durability and strength.
- Bluetooth, NFC, heart rate sensor, Barometer, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, GPS, and Altimeter are few of the many sensors that the watch offers.
- Powerful Dual-core 1GHZ CPU
- Seamless connectivity with any smartphone letting you read and take action on any notifications.
- It is one of the most advanced smartwatches that are available in the market.
- Access to the Android Play store with a wide range of supported applications and functions.
- The watch weighs just 63g without the strap making it one of the most lightweight smartwatches available.
- Though the watch software and tech are one of the best in the market, the hardware fails to keep up.
No list of watches is complete without mentioning Seiko. It is one of the most recognizable and reputed brands in the watch industry. The Seiko Analog Black watch is a true example of the quality and precision of the brand.
The watch is enclosed in a stainless steel bezel and band, giving it a unique luxury feel. This makes it ideal for formal wear and occasions. It contains Automatic Japanese movement and is available in the analog format.
It is a definite must-have if you are looking for quality and craftsmanship.
- Automatic watch with Japanese movement- You don’t have to worry about running out of battery. It is a self-winding watch that harnesses kinetic energy during use and doesn’t require any external power source.
- Water resistant to 100 meters.
- Chronograph watch- You can use the stopwatch and timer functions.
- 2 years warranty.
- You get the best in quality and precision from a brand like Seiko.
- The sleek design and luxurious look make it ideal for any occasion.
- Because it does not have an external power source, you have to manually wind the watch to reflect the correct time if left unused for more than a few days.
- Seiko has fewer support centers when compared to other popular brands. Additionally, the after sales service and spare parts are also more expensive.
At the end of the day, if you are looking for the best brand watches in India, there are literally thousands of options to choose from. From smartwatches to automatic movements, you have to do your research to get the most suitable one for you. The six watches compiled in the list above contain the best of all features available in the market today.