Are you in search of the best VR Headset under 2000 in India ? Last decade saw a major shift in the kind of technology that we use. Things that seemed impossible were found in every average middle-class home. Technology has improved, and since there is a lot of competition in the market, most of it has become cheap with time as well. One of the things which seemed impossible a few years back was virtual reality. It would mean that you would be present inside the game or the movie you are watching. But things happened fast in the tech industry, and Virtual Reality (VR) headsets are a very common thing now. There are various companies which manufacture these, and finding the right VR headset for you can be a hectic job. So what can you expect when you are going to buy a VR headset for under Rs 2,000 ?
Best VR Headset Under 2000 in India
- ONE STEP AHEAD OF REST : The highly calibrated 42MM HD RESIN LENSES(based on mobile and content resolution used), that are Polarized , calibrated and high light transmittance for superior and unmatched VR experience.Monster VR is more immersive with Anti Fogging technology, larger FOV and reduced window effect.With our QR code and tons of google VR apps, turn your mobile into a VR zone.
- FREE REMOTE and TOUCH BUTTON: Now it cannot get better than this.We are bundling VR headset with a Free remote ( We are introducing a more advanced bluetooth remote now ) and touch button(It works wherever its functionality is being used ) for maximum compatibility. The remote can be used when mobiles doesn't have magnetometer and touch button works without magnetometer. Even it can be used to connect to your other android or IOS devices and can be utilized for various tasks listed under manual.
- NEW DESIGN - Design meets performance - Curved ergonomic design with stylish front bezel, super face foam protector,Human design Headstrap, ideal heat dissipating design Ventilation with removable front tray , Bigger Side Slots are convenient for inserting earphone and charging,Improved mobile holder for easy phone insertion.FULLY ADJUSTABLE LENSES: It is adjustable on pupil distance and object distance with individual lenses for different eye sights .
- THE BIGGEST 40MM LENSES with an expanded Field Of View, surpassing 100 degrees! Enjoy a fully immersive viewing experience.
- EYE SAFETY & VIEWING COMFORT polished HD optical lenses, built-in IPD adjustment feature and adjustable screen distance. Comfortable to wear, with adjustable headband, head support and foam face cushioning.
- IN BUILT TOUCH BUTTON for a better gaming experience.
- The Headstraps are adjustable and comes with head support cushions with which users can adjust the size
- You can easily increase and decrease the volume while using a VR application or accept or reject a call - all this via a single internal volume adjustment button.
- Adjustable IPD (Interpulillary Distance) and Adjustable Focal length (Distance between phones LCD and lens)
- 1. It is new developed 3D zoom glasses for mobile users
- 2. You can enjoy an Easy 3D life via a normal mobile without 3D function
- 3. 3D experience at home, at office, public places and at any time anywhere
- AMAZING REVOLUTIONARY TECH, turn your smartphone into a virtual reality viewer. You can experience the immersive, fun and exciting world of VR.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID AND IPHONE with 4.0-6.0 inch screen, more than 300 virtual reality apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store for you download to enjoy shocking 3D effect.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN, three adjustable straps can distract part of pressure from the bridge of nose, super face foam protector, ideal heat dissipating design.
READ MORE ABOUT EARPHONE
- Widest View
The view that you will get with the VR headgear should be very wide so that it almost feels like real. In real life, with the help of our eyes, we can see a very wide angle, that is why to make it feel realistic, the VR headgear should be wide-angled.
- Knuckle Controllers
There are a lot of things that you can do in a virtual reality game. One of the things is fighting with your hands or driving the car. To make it feel more realistic, there should be knuckle controllers with you. These knuckle controllers can be used to guide your character or the car which you are driving.
- Excellent Standalone Device
The thing with good VR headgears is that they should be excellent standalone devices as well. The quality of the product should be so good that it doesn’t feel like anything is missing when you are using the VR alone without any other accessory.
- Reasonable Price
One of the most important factors while determining good VR gear is its price. If its price is too high, then there is no way that it is a very good product. Because if you are paying a value higher than what you are deriving from it, then it is of no utility.
- Good Battery Life
Battery life plays a major role as well. Anything above 2 to 3 hours can be considered as a good battery. If you have to charge it every time you are sitting to play the game, then it can ruin your experience. So choose a VR which has a good battery backup.
What are the types of Top VR headset for under Rs 2,000 ?
- Valve Index
It is also known as the next-generation VR headset. It will require a high-end GPU to run in the first place. In addition to this, it has an ultra-crisp quality display, which is bound to bring customers the best experience they have ever had.
- Oculus Quest
This VR doesn’t need a smartphone to run. It comes with an OLED display and is powered by a Snapdragon 835 processor as well. It can also run for a complete two to three hours if fully charged.
- PlayStation VR
PlayStation VR’s brought a revolution in the VR industry. It has a very responsive refresh rate, which means that you will be getting a very good visual experience. The only issue with this one is that it will not come with the PlayStation that you purchase, but that it will come as a standalone product which you will have to purchase separately.
- Samsung Gear VR
Samsung has been making some of the best VR’s there are. It can support several Samsung devices and are very light in weight. Talking about the resolution of the display, it is top-notch. The only thing is that it will be really expensive.
- Oculus Rift S
It is the true successor of oculus quest. The visuals have improved significantly in this one. The only issue that you might notice is that the refresh rate of the VR has dropped a little. Since it is owned by Facebook, it won’t be long before you can see more improvements on it. No doubt, this is one of the best VR Headsets under 2000 in India.