Are you finding the best tablet under 10000 with sim slot ? The ‘work on-the-go’ culture picked up over the last decade created a need for hand-held gadgets that are more work efficient than a phone and are a lot cheaper than laptops. Workplaces also started encouraging the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiative that required employees to carry their own devices to cut costs incurred by the employer and also to promote flexible working. This led to the introduction of tablets and phablets in the Indian workspace and homes. Hand-held gadgets with high functional features are being offered for under INR 10,000, making the work on-the-go revolution possible.
The influx of a variety of tablets offered by numerous popular brands has made it challenging for individuals to decide as to which gadget is best under INR 10,000. To make the decision-making process easier for such individuals, we have put together a few points that need to be kept in mind while purchasing the said device.
List of Best Tablet Under 10000 With Sim Slot
Visit related Article Here
What features should a good tablet under INR 10,000 possess?
- Performance: The performance of the tablets is dependent on the processor it comes with. Octa-core and quad-core processors with a processing speed of 1 to 1.4 GHz are found in the latest tablets available in the market. Ensuring the presence of quality processors in the tablets purchased will ensure the delivery of superior performance.
- Display: The display size is one of the most important criteria that determine the efficiency with which an individual can use the tablet. If the tablet is too small, it strains the users’ eyes; and if it is too big, it can not be easily carried around. Hence, 7 – 10.1 inches display with a resolution of 800 × 1280 pixels are apt for the purpose of both work and entertainment.
- Battery: A tablet’s battery life determines how long one can use the device and it is advisable to opt for one that comes with good battery life. Tablets available under 10,000 come with 3000 – 5900 mAh batteries and a device that houses a battery that has more than 4000 mAh capacity can be considered a great buy.
- Camera: Tablets in this price range come with front and primary cameras to facilitate audio and video calling. Although tablets with 5 MP primary and 2 MP front cameras are easily available in the market, it is advisable for prospective buyers to keenly keep an eye out for devices with 8 MP primary and 5 MP front cameras which are also offered at this price range.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do good brands offer tablets under INR 10,000?
Brands like Samsung, Lenovo, iBall, and Micromax offer high functional tablets under INR 10,000.
- What storage capacity do tablets under INR 10,000 come with?
These tablets come with an in-built storage capacity of 16 – 32 GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB.
- Do tablets under INR 10,000 come with a sim slot?
Most tablets under INR 10,000 come with one sim slot, and a few also come with a dual sim slot provision.