Finding the best router in India under 1500 INR is not a tough job. Internet consumption has increased significantly over the years. A lot of people in India are now able to access the internet without any issues. One of the many ways people get access to the internet is by the help of routers. These routers are equipped with wifi technology, which will then transmit these signals into different devices that want to connect to it. So it is has become quite an important thing for people to select a good router.
Best Router in India Under 1500 (2020)
- Input Type RJ-11 (Telephone Line) supported by ISPs such as MTNL, BSNL, and Tata Indicom
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Input Type RJ-11 (Ethernet Cable) supported by ISPs such as MTNL, BSNL, Airtel,Hathway,ACT Fibrenet,Spectranet and neighbourhood cable operator
- High-speed ADSL2 + internet connection
- High performance wireless speed upto 150Mbps
- This router does not include modem and works well with cable broadbands
- Input type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighbourhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet etc
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Design — Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- For any TP-Link Technical support or Set up advice contact_us on: [1800-209-4168] (10:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Saturday. Excluding Public Holidays)
- Superior Extended Range — Two internal antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage. Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Complies with IEEE802.11b/g/n standards
- 1 x 10/100M (RJ45) WAN Port
- Wireless security such as WEP, WPA & WPA-PSK
Visit Related Category Here Router
What are the features of the best Router in India below 1500 ?
- Dual-band wifi
Most of the current generation routers are now dual-band. What does this mean? It means that your wifi router won’t have to overlap with other wifi signals. When your wifi keeps using the same frequency which other routers are using as well, the speed which you will receive will be too low. So purchase a dual-band wifi router, which will help you in bouncing off these same frequencies.
- Guest wireless network
If you have a lot of people at your place who use your wifi, it is a good idea to get a wifi router, which also has a guest network so that no one disturbs the network you have connected to. So your network will be isolated from any of your guests, and your speed won’t be affected. So buy the best router in India under 1500 rs and enjoy the internet.
- WPA enterprise
Wifi networks are susceptible to security hacks, that is why you have to be very careful with the kind of network you are using. If someone hacks into your network, they can steal a lot of valuable information and use it for wrong purposes. Having WPA security is something which will help you in overcoming such security threats.
- Wireless On/Off button
You should have a wireless button on your router, which will help you in switching your wifi on/off. If you need to log in to your network every time you need to switch your wifi on or off, then it can become quite a tiresome task for you.
- Detachable antennas
Detachable antennas are something which will hello your router look sleek and stylish. Antennas help you in increasing the range of your signal so that you can have a seamless experience of using the internet. But if you don’t want to distribute your router’s signals to larger distances, you can just remove the antenna.
- Gigabyte ethernet
If you want to download things faster, you need a gigabyte ethernet router. The perks of having a gigabyte ethernet are that it can load things in the speed of 100 Mbps and more. If you have to upload things regularly which are large and share it with others, you will need this feature in your router.
- USB port
Having a USB port in your router will have a lot of advantages for you. You can share data with the help of these ports and also copy the configuration of your wifi to paste it on some other router.
Visit More Router Here