Are you hitting the gym everyday and making it hard to build muscles on your body, then you may be looking for the best protein powder in India with Price. One of the most vital things for maintaining and increasing strength in our body is protein consumption. Anything which is below the mark for you is not going to make your body strong. Protein is the building blocks of our body. They repair the damaged tissues and fibres and keep them strong. When you go to a gym, you will find most of the people consuming protein powder right after they finish their workout, so you get the idea about how important it is to consume protein. Protein powders are the best way to consume protein instantly and cheaply. You can go for natural sources as well and you must, but relying completely on the natural sources for protein can be quite expensive.
Best Protein Powder in India With Price
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
Optimum Nutrition (ON) is one of the best companies in India which provides whey protein. It is highly demanded by the Indian people and is excellent in quality. The protein powder includes branched-chain amino acids in a high quantity as well as glutamic acid and is made with very good ingredients.
- Easily Digestible
- 24 grams of protein per scoop
- Available in different flavours
- It comes in the little expensive end but worth it
- BSN Syntha 6 Protein Powder
- 22 grams protein per serving from 6 unique protein sources; Directions For Syntha-6 Protein Powder:Take 1 scoop with 4-5 fl. oz. of cold water or any beverage of choice. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve an even more amazing milkshake experience, use non-fat or low-fat milk
- Excellent source of Fiber, contains 6g of fat per serving
- MCT's, EFAs and Glutamine Peptides ,Usage instruction : Use anytime-Day or Night
It is a relatively new company in the Indian market but has made quite a noise with its excellent quality powder. The taste of this protein powder is very good and the mix-ability factor is good as well. The taste comes exceptionally creamy for any of the protein powders in the market. It is also rich in BCAA’s.
- 22 grams of protein per scoop
- Increases endurance
- Great taste
- The powder is not vegetarian and that is why people who don’t consume non-veg can’t have it.
- Isopure Low Carb 100% Whey Protein Isolate Powder
- 25 grams of protein per serving; 100 percent whey protein isolate
- When to Consume: Post workout or other strenuous activity, First thing in the morning, Between meals
- Gluten free, lactose free and aspartame free, Protein % per Serving: 81.0
Isopure has made itself a good reputation in the last few years. It ranges both in the premium expensive and a little cheap end. The quality of the protein powder is right up there with other excellent brands of protein powder. It has a very low carb ratio, which makes it a good option for people who want to lose weight and gain lean muscle.
- 25 grams of protein per scoop
- Pure veg
- Glutamine enriched
- Packaging can is not the best
- Dynamite Elite Whey
- no added sugar, fructose, salt, or carbohydrates.
- contains a proprietary digestive enzyme blend including Zytrix
Dynamite is a brand which not a lot of people know about. But it also manufactures some great quality whey protein powder in India. It has 5 grams of branched-chain amino acids in every scoop. This protein powder has been known to help people in recovering faster from their broken tissues and fibres. In addition to recovering and healing, your overall endurance is bound to increase as well.
- 25 grams of protein powder per scoop
- The constant support of amino acids
- Muscle growth at a faster rate
- It does not come in a lot of different flavour options
- MyoFusion Probiotic Protein Powder
- Just The Facts,25G Protein,Low Fat
- Zero Synthetic Colors - Enzyme Matrix
- Low Sodium Zero Added Sugars
One of the best things about this product is that it comes in many different flavours. This protein powder is made with the help of different amino acids. There is also the combination of whey protein concentrate and egg albumin and casein milk, so it is bound to help you increase your strength and recover faster.
- Different flavours available
- Effective for muscle growth
- Great in taste
- It works a little slower than other protein powders in the same segment
- MuscleTech NitroTech Series
- Contains protein sources primarily from whey protein isolate - one of the cleanest and purest protein sources available to athletes
- Enhanced with creatine for faster muscle gains
- New from Muscletech
MuscleTech is probably one of the most demanded and loved protein powder companies in India. Most of the bodybuilders in India use this product simply because of the great features it has. There are a lot of things that you have to consider before purchasing a protein powder, and this product meets all the major requirements. It is easy to digest and works fast for the body. It is no doubt one of the biggest protein powder brands in the whole world.
- 30 grams of protein per scoop
- Contains BCAA
- Great in taste
- It is quite expensive
What is Protein Powder ?
Protein powder is simply protein in powder form. This protein is water-soluble, so you can take it with water or milk, anything that you prefer. If you didn’t know already, there is not one, not two but more than 5 types of protein powders. The most commonly used type is whey protein because it has everything which the body requires. The other types of protein are plant-based proteins, soy protein, pea protein, casein protein. The reason why whey protein is the most demanded is that it is a complete protein. It has BCAA as well. Vegan people tend to go for plant-based and soy protein. The thing about the protein powders is that the greater the benefits you expect from it for your body, the greater its price goes. Most of the athletes in the world use protein powders. But at the same time, they don’t use it as an alternative to their natural sources of protein, it is just something they consider as a supplement.
When Should You Use Protein Powder ?
The important question is, whether or not do you have to use the protein powder. Consuming excessive amounts of protein is bad for the kidney because then it won’t be able to filter all of it and that can turn into stones inside your body. So when should you use protein powder:
- When You Are Growing – You can use protein powder when you are growing. If you are a teenager and workout, you need protein powder because your body is still in the developing stage and requires more protein in general.
- Starting a Program – If you have just started working out, then you will need a lot of protein to recover those broken fibres. Because the workout will be something new for the body, it will need more help from the protein to recover.
- Increasing the Workout – When you decide to increase the workout that you have been doing, you need to start increasing the consumption of your protein powder because your body will need to fuel up to support you in doing those extra sets.
- Recovering from an Injury – If you are recovering from an injury and need to heal, you will require protein. Protein is the substance that heals the body.
- Going Vegan – If you are deciding to go vegan, it will mean that you won’t get the same amount of protein you used to regularly by eating meat. That is why you will need more protein from other sources. Protein powder can help here.
Check Category on Protein
How To Choose Good Protein Powder For Daily Use In India ?
There are a lot of things to consider before you buy protein powder for muscle building in India. A different number of companies sell these and all of them have unique distinctions. So what should you look for when you are purchasing protein powder? The things to look for are mentioned below:
- Quality of Ingredients – It is essentially the ingredients only that you are going to consume. So it is a good thing to check the quality of the ingredients of a product before you buy it. Especially with the case of protein powders because you are going to consume them regularly.
- Reputation – Every product which has been on the market for quite some time will have a reputation. Ensure that you check the reputation of the product you are going to buy. That will give you a lot of perspective about whether it is good or not. Sticking with the brand which has the best reputation is always a wise thing to do.
- Taste – Yet another factor is the taste. You don’t want to drink something so bad in taste that you lose all the motivation to consume it in the first place. That is why you should check whether the powder you are going to purchase has good taste or not. Also, check the flavours you want are available or not. Another thing to consider is the mix-ability of the powder. Ensure that it is good.
- Value for Money – You have to consider this as well. The price of the protein powder shouldn’t exceed the value it is providing. Check the number of scoops you are going to get in a can of powder. Purchase the one which has the best value.
- Goal – It is something which you need to determine before you purchase protein powder. Your goals matter a lot when you are considering about purchasing protein powder. If your goal is to stay healthy and fit, then you can go with the most standard protein. But if your goal is to gain lean muscles on your body, then you will have to go with a different one.
How Much Should You Consume?
It depends on the fact that how much protein are you getting from other sources as well. One important thing to note is that protein powders shouldn’t be your only source of protein. Don’t use it as an alternative for natural sources of protein. It is harmful to the body. You should only go as far as two scoops of protein in a day and try to get more protein from natural food sources. If you consume protein powder more than your body needs, instead of helping your body, it will create problems for it. So don’t overdose on protein powder.
What Are the Different Types of Protein Powder Available in India?
As mentioned above, there are many different types of protein powders available in India. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Whey Protein – This is the most common and heavily demanded protein type in the market. Whey is extracted from milk. It is liquid that gets separated from the curd when it is being processed to make cheese. It has a very high protein content. But it also contains lactose, which is not digestible by a lot of people. The reason why whey protein is the most famous form of protein powder is that it is quickly digested by the body is also rich in BCAA ( branched-chain amino acids). BCAA’s are very important for the recovery and endurance which the body requires while exercising.
- Casein Protein – Casein is also found in milk. The reason why it is not demanded by a lot of people is that it is very hard to digest and goes down very slowly in the body. It is rated as the second-best type of protein after the whey protein. It is also good at helping the body build the required strength, but the only issue is that it works slow.
- Egg Protein – Eggs are arguably one of the best sources to get protein. They have the highest rate of digestibility and also have a high amount of amino acids inside them. Egg protein powder does not contain the whole egg, but only the egg white. It is because the yellow part of the eggs contains high fat. It also has a lot of BCAA and comes only second to the whey protein when BCAA is being discussed.
- Pea Protein – It is a type of protein which is highly regarded by the vegan community. If you have an allergy or just don’t like eggs and milk, you can go for this one. Pea protein surprisingly is also rich in BCAA’ The interesting thing is that it can be digested faster than casein protein but slower than whey. It will surely increase your muscle thickness if you consume it regularly. More high-quality research is still required to understand how exactly does pea protein work for the body. For now, it is still demanded highly in the market.