If you are looking for the Best Projector In India Under 10000 – 15000, there is no shortage of choices. Many brands are available in the market for you to choose from. A projector can be used as an alternative to a display screen when it is not available. Projectors are used to show the content to a larger group of audience.
Best Projector In India Under 10000
- 【New Arrival】: Everycom ALL NEW X7 is a 2019 latest upgrade with new generation LED source which offers better brightness and improved colour quality to satisfy our customers needs.
- 【Multimedia Connectivity】: Everycom Projector is equipped with multiple ports including HDMI, USB, SD card, VGA and AV for use with a wide range of devices.
- 【BIG Screen & Built-in Speaker】: A big, bright screen as large as 120 inches with Built-in Speaker, bring the private theatre into your home.
- Projection Screen Size (inch): 37-130inchs
- Optical Resolution : 800 x 600 dpi, Support 1080p Screen Range: 4: 3/16: 9
- Brightness: 1800 lumens, 3D: Support red blue 3D glasses
Best Projector In India Under 15000
- Dinshi Fusion Full HD Projector 3500 Lumen LCD Home Theater 1080p 3D Play
- 1080P LED HD Home theater Projector, excellent image quality
- Long lifetime, incredible experience watching
- Perfect for home cinema- it is ideal for home entertainment, such as videos, photos, games.
- If you connect the hdmi with the laptop, it can be used for data presentations, like powerpoint, pdf, excel. Built-in stereo speaker,
- Excellent image quality: The projector is 1920 x 1080 resolution, it can support 1080p video. 1800 lumens with 1800:1 contrast ratio, can maximize the use of led luminous efficiency
- Display : LED, HD Ready (1080p) | (1280 x 720) Native Resolution | 2000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio | 4.57 m (180 inch) Large Screen Display
- Lumens: 3000 Lumen | 360 ANSI Lumen | LED- Life Long Lamp + 30000 Hours Life | 2000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio + 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Connectivity : 2 xHDMI | USB | VGA | AV | SD Card Slot | Audio Out
- With native resolution of 1920*1080 and contrast ratio of 5000:1-6000:1, projector brings you perfect images, which is 4 times of more details than 720P projectors. Also it can support 2K and 4K videos, which will give you real cinema experience in dark room.
- 5500 Lumens brightness, great performance even with some on, but best in dark room.
- Input:- HDMI x 2/VGA/USB x 2/TV/AV/ Audio RCA Cable
- Beware of fake seller; Authorized seller of PLAY brand is only “Advance Projector Inc” In all over India
- Ideal for business, education application or residential uses. Quality led lens bring great performance far beyond your imagination.
- This is a PLAY mini portable high definition HD projector, Play Video directly from Pen Drive
Visit related Article Here
What Are The Advantages Of The Best Projector In India Under 10000 – 15000 ?
One of the advantages of the best projector in India below 10000 – 15000 is that their screen size can be adjusted to any size as per your requirements, be it large or small. You can easily adjust the size of the screen on any surface and you won’t have to buy a new screen for new requirements.
Since the size of the screen is customizable, the size of the image is not limited by boundaries. You can easily see the large images at 120-150 inch screen size and more, as per your preference.
Comfortable To The Eyes
On the larger projector screen, you can easily read the larger words. If you are in a classroom or attending any seminar, you can easily read the large content on the screen even from the back of the class, without putting a strain on your eyes.
Projectors are usually not heavy and can be stored anywhere. You can easily move them and keep them anywhere as per your convenience. They are lightweight and portable, and you can take them wherever you want. All you would need is electricity and a surface to project the content.
What Are The Types Of Best Projector In India Under 10000 – 15000 ?
A DLP Projector is built with Digital Light Processing technology. The LED-based DLP projectors are easy to handle and help you in saving time and money. These projectors are mainly used in classrooms in schools, colleges, and other educational institutions. DLP projectors offer vivid, colorful, rich images with excellent contrast. It offers a profound black color as compared to other types of projectors. DLP projectors produce smoother and better images and with no shadows.
An LCD projector uses liquid crystal displays without any movable parts. Their cost is slightly lesser and they have improved saturation and lower level of noise. LCD projectors are a good choice for customers buying within a budget. They are good for watching your favorite movies on a bigger screen. LCD projectors require continual filter care and generate lesser contrast. These projectors are more efficient and produce brighter imageries with the same power. You will get to enjoy sharper images and see beautiful colors in well-defined images even in a sunny room.
LED projectors have small LEDs that are used to deliver better colors. It consumes lesser power than other projectors, which makes it a more efficient choice. They require almost no maintenance. LED projectors are generally smaller in size and compact. They produce less heat, offer better colors, and have a lifetime of more than 20000 hours. Despite lower power consumption, LED projectors deliver top-quality images, and there is no image degradation. They can be switched on and off instantly and you won’t have to wait for the bulb to get cool.