Printers are indispensable at many homes and offices. If you are thinking of buying the Best Laser Printer under 15000 – 20000 in India, you shall get some good products in the marketplace. In the marketplace, you would come across three types of printers. These types are Laser, Inkjet, and Thermal. Among these three types of printing devices, laser printers are the most popular today. Inkjet is also popular, but they have certain drawbacks. Laser printers are fast and smooth in performance.
So, what is the Best Laser Printer under 15000 – 20000 in India ? Various brands offer different ranges of laser printers under 15000 INR price to 20000 INR price. In this piece of writing, the best laser printer selling brands will be discussed. Additionally, you can find crucial tips for buying the right printer for your home or office.
Best Laser Printer Under 15000 in India
- Printer type - ink tank; functionality - all-in-one (print, scan, copy), scanner type - flatbed; printer output - colour
- Connectivity - wi-fi, usb, hp smart app, Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Pages per minute - 7.5 (black & white), 4.5 (colour); cost per page - 10 paise (black & white), 18 paise (colour) - as per iso standards
- Printer Type - LaserJet; Functionality - Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Black & White only
- Connectivity - USB ; Dual digit numeric LED display
- Pages per minute - 18 pages ; Cost per page - Rs 2 (Black & White) - As per ISO standards
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, App
- Pages per minute - 33 pages (Black & White), 15 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page - 7 paise (Black & White), 18 paise (Colour) - As per ISO standards
Best Laser Printer Under 20000 in India
- Printer Type - LaserJet; Functionality - Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Black & White only, Operating Temperature range: 15DegC - 32.5DegC degree C and Operating Humidity range: 10 % - 80 % RH %
- Connectivity - Wireless, USB, Ethernet, HP ePrint App; 2-line LCD text display, Operating System: Windows: 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), XP (32-bit), Mac
- Pages per minute - 20 pages ; Cost per page - Rs 2 (Black & White) - As per ISO standards
- 12 paise cost per print (CPP)
- Compact integrated tank design
- High-yield pigment ink bottle
Tips for Buying the Best Laser Printer under 15000 – 20000 in India
- Size of the Printer
Choosing small printers is advantageous for many reasons. First of all, you would not find any issues with the placement of the printer on your desk. Secondly, small size leads to excellent portability. You can move your printer easily from one place to another place when moving the device is required. Hence, as a buyer, you must focus on buying a small printer. However, smaller designs often cannot accommodate a few crucial features. If you want to get those features, you have to settle for a printer with a larger size.
- Printing Speed
All laser printers offer fast printing speed. Inkjet printers are more affordable than laser printers, but the speed of the inkjet printers is a drawback. If you want quicker printing speed, you should choose the laser printer.
- Wireless Printers
Today, you shall find that wireless printers are gaining popularity. The main reason behind that is portability. You can easily take a wireless printer to any place by connecting to a computer via Bluetooth connectivity. However, wireless laser printers are a little costlier than the conventional wired printer.
- Paper Handling
If you choose good quality printers, paper waste will be low. It is crucial to buy branded printers, which come with excellent paper handling system. You would notice hardly any issues like paper jamming, tearing, etc.
- Networking Capability
When you are thinking of purchasing the best laser printer under 15000 – 20000 in India, you should check the networking capability feature of the printer. The products that come with this feature are always beneficial. Networking helps the printer to stay connected with multiple computers.
Best Laser Printer Brands in India
So, what are the best brands for manufacturing laser printers in India? For guiding the buyers perfectly, we have listed top printer brands in India.
- Canon: This is the most popular brand for selling laser printers. It offers durable products at different price ranges.
- Konica: If you are looking for laser printers under 15000 INR, you can choose to purchase products from Konica.
- Brother: This is a globally recognized brand for selling printers. It offers top quality laser printers to buyers.
- Panasonic: This is a well-known brand in the field of manufacturing electronics devices. Panasonic printers are good for those who have a low budget.
Apart from these brands, you would find many other laser printer selling brands. If you follow the tips mentioned above, you would be able to find a perfect product to suit your purpose.