Are you on a budget constrain? Try to check out for the best laptop under 75000 – 80000 in India if you really want the best one that goes on for a long time of period. You can easily get some of the top branded ones like Microsoft, Apple, Dell, and HP at such rates.
Are the best laptops under 75000 – 80000 in India good for gaming fanatics ?
If you are on the lookout of the best laptops for your daily and gaming needs, then don’t worry. You will get various laptops at prices below 80000, and these will be having the advanced graphic card, high settings, etc.
With the latest high-end graphics card, you can easily work and play on heavy games, even the latest ones. Also, such laptops will be having the best graphic processor unit (GPU) or graphics card. Besides that, they would be having the NVIDIA graphics card, since it is the most advanced one.
Best laptop under 75000 – 80000 in India ?
- 2.60GHz Intel i7-9750H 9th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- hard drive
- Intel Core i7-9750H 9th Gen processor, Hex-Core, upto 4.6 GHz
- Pre-loaded Windows 10, Home, 64Bit operating system with lifetime validity
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 120HZ Wideview 94%NTSC color Anti-glare, 100%sRGB
- Processor: 9th Generation, Intel Core i7 9750H Processor, Hexacore, 2.6Ghz turbo up to 4.50 Ghz
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Display:: 15.6" display with IPS technology, Full HD 1920 x1080, Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD
- 2.40GHz Intel Core i5-9300H 9th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 7200rpm hard drive
- Processor: 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H Processor 2.6GHz (12M Cache, up to 4.5GHz)
- Memory & Storage: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM upgradeable upto 32GB RAM with| Storage: PCIe NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD + 2.5-inch SATA Expansion Slot
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR5 4GB VRAM
There are certain procedures or factors that you must consider to choose laptops between the price ranges of Rs 75000-Rs 80000. Let’s check some of them –
- Matter of size
Keep in mind this concept; there aren’t any best laptops under 75000 – 80000 in India as a whole. Here it simply is based on what your requirements are as well as the budget you are ready to spend. Ultimately, the ones that are decided, then the next part is the size of the laptop.
If you check out most of the laptops under this price category are based on the diagonal size of the screen and that too in terms of inches. Overall, the whole screen size of the laptop is the one that decides the whole chassis size.
- Screen resolution
Now once you have decided over the size of the best laptop under 75000 – 80000 in India, you feel that is enough. Well, the size is not everything. You must take into account the resolution too. Commonly the minimum resolution among such laptops is 1,366 x 768 pixels.
Such kind of resolution is great for most of the tasks. Also, it makes you work on two apps just side by side just by having such kind of pixels as there are multiple web pages that constantly get reformatted by themselves so that they suit the available screen spaces.
- Form factor
In traditional laptops, there would be a clam-kind of design. It would have a screen that will fold down right on the touchpad and keyboard. However, there are few ones that would buck up the trend. Nowadays, the top best laptops under 75000 – 80000 in India will be having the traditional shape, but with a touchscreen. This will be a fun one that can be used for creative tasks like making music or drawings.
You might even come across laptops (the latest ones) with a touchscreen that folds back right behind the keyboard, somewhat turning them into a tablet, which is really a 2-in-1.
Ultimately, choosing a laptop under 75000 – 80000 INR in India is easy. You can easily get them from most of the computer stores or even from online stores like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. However, just make sure that you do research (a good amount of) before making the purchase.