Looking for the best laptop under 70000 with i7 processor is something you should be very careful about because it involves a lot of money. Laptops with i7 processors are really good to get most of your job done comfortably. They are fast and smooth to facilitate a battery experience. There are a plethora of options that you can choose from, but you should only choose the best with your money. So what are the pre-requisites of a good i7 laptop?
List of Best Laptop Under 70000 With i7 Processor – 2020
- Intel Core i7-9750H 9th Gen processor, Hex-Core, upto 4.5 GHz
- Pre-loaded Windows 10, Home, 64Bit operating system with lifetime validity
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 120HZ Wideview 94 percent NTSC color Anti-glare, 100 percent RGB
- Processor : 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U processor, 1.8 GHz base processor speed (8MB Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
- Display : 15.6-inch (16:9) 60Hz FHD (1920x1080) LED backlit Anti-Glare display |178° wide-viewing angle |45% NTSC
- Memory & Storage : 8GB DDR4 RAM, upgradeable upto 16GB RAM with NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GDDR5 2GB Graphics | Storage : 1TB 5400RPM 2.5' HDD
- Processor : 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U processor, 1.8GHz base processor speed
- Display : 15.6-inch (16:9) 60Hz FHD (1920x1080) LED backlit display |178˚ wide-viewing angle |72% NTSC Panel Anti-Glare. " "
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U Processor, 1.8 GHz (8MB Cache, up to 4.6 GHz, 4 Cores)
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel RAM upgradeable upto 12GB RAM with | Storage: PCIe Gen3x2 NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD + 1x 2.5-inch SATA slot storage expansion
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX230 GDDR5 2GB VRAM
- Processor :- Intel 8th Generation Core i7-8565U (8MB Cache, 1.8 Ghz to 4.60 GHz)
- RAM :- 8 GB, DDR4, 2666MHz; up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately)
- Hard Disk :- 1TB 3.5inch 7200 rpm SATA Hard Drive || Graphics :- 2 GB AMD Radeon 520 DDR5
You can follow these features and ensure that your laptop has them.
- Operating System – OS is an important element when you are purchasing an i7 laptop. If you don’t have a lot of extra money, you will have to settle with Windows 10. You can’t go for MacOS X because i7 MacBooks fall in the really expensive end. Windows 10 is a good OS and is preferred by a lot of people.
- RAM – A minimum of 16GB RAM is required in an i7 laptop to make it go as fast as possible. There are a lot of laptops available with this particular specification. RAM is what loads and keeps the app running on the background of your laptop.
- Battery – Check if your laptop has a 3 cell battery or not. If your laptop has an i7 processor and you use it for doing heavy work regularly, you must have a good battery backup. If you don’t have a 3 cell battery backup, then you would have to charge it every time you use it. The battery is something which you should think about hard. Think about the kind of work that you are going to do and ensure that the battery of the laptop you are purchasing is good enough to handle the workload.
- Screen – The screen size is something on which people have different preferences. Some people go for bigger screens and some people go for smaller ones. But the one thing that you shouldn’t compromise on is the quality of display which you get. Always go for screens that have at least have HD displays. There are also options with 4k displays, but they might fall on the expensive end.
- Storage – The storage is something that you don’t want to forget about. Any good Windows laptop should come with 1 TB HDD and 256 SSD storage. Anything lesser than that is a red flag and you should refrain from purchasing such a laptop.
Where can you find the best laptop under 70000 with i7 processor?
You can find the best laptop under 70000 with i7 processor in the local stores near you. But if you want to purchase it online because you don’t have a lot of time, you can also check online websites that sell electronics. There are a lot of options available online, in fact, more options than offline. Now there are a 9th Generation i7 processors available as well, so you can purchase laptops with these chips but they are going to cost you more money.