Buying the best laptop under 45000 with graphic card is not an easy task. At this budget, you have plenty of choices for laptops. Laptops that come with advanced graphic card can provide you seamless gaming experience. Nevertheless, watching movies on such laptops will be a matter of sheer enjoyment. There are plenty of laptop manufacturing brands. Which is the right brand for you? To find the answer, you need to follow the buyers’ guide in the following section of this article.
Best Laptop under 45000 with Graphic Card – (2020)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 2.1 GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.7 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- Memory & Storage: 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR4 2400MHz Dual-Channel RAM upgradeable up to 12GB using 1x SO-DIMM Slot with | Storage: 512GB NVMe PCIe 3.0 M.2 SSD + empty 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for Storage Expansion.
- Graphics: AMD Integrated Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8265U 8th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- Core i5 8th Gen processor
- Display size: 15.6 inch
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Manufacturer Detail: TECH FRONT ( CHONGQING) Computer Co. Ltd, NO 18 , Zongbao Road, Shapingba Dist,Chongquing, China
- Packer Detail: TECH FRONT ( CHONGQING) Computer Co. Ltd, NO 18 , Zongbao Road, Shapingba Dist,Chongquing, China
- Importer Details: ASUS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Supreme chambers, 17/18, Shah Industrial Estate, Veer Desai Road, Andheri (west), Mumbai 400053, India
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-2500U Processor, 2.0 GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM upgradeable up to 16GB using 2x SO-DIMM Slot with | Storage: 1TB SATA 5400RPM 2.5-inch HDD + empty M.2 Slot for SSD Storage Expansion.
- Graphics: Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 GDDR5 4GB VRAM
Buying the Best Laptop under 45000 with Graphic Card
You need to know about the different hardware components of the laptop. For better graphical performance, good graphic card is not enough. Hardware compatibility with the graphic card is crucial for a seamless experience.
The most important part of a computer is the processor. Advanced graphic card needs advanced processor; otherwise abrupt heat generation will take place. Presently, Intel Core i5 is the best processor in the marketplace. At a budget of 45000 INR, you can get a few choices for Intel Core i5 processor. Options become versatile with the Intel Core i3 processor. At a budget of 45000 INR, you shall have a lot of choices for laptops with Core i3 processor. If you want supreme graphical performance, you can choose Intel Core i7 processor, though it is difficult to find laptops with such processor specification at 45000 INR budget.
Every graphic card comes with 1-2 GB in-built memory, but it needs additional support from the RAM of the computer. For gaming, 16 GB RAM is ideal. However, purchasing a laptop with 16 GB RAM may exceed the price of 45000 INR. For the best laptop under 45000 INR with graphic card, 8 GB RAM is ideal. With 8 GB RAM, you can enjoy playing games and watching movies. Nevertheless, tasks like video and photo editing can also be done effortlessly.
- Screen Size
Seamless graphical performance has to be paired with a larger computer screen. At a budget of 45000 INR, you shall find laptops with 15.6 inches screen. If you wish, you can also settle for a smaller screen size. Choosing 14 inches laptops will give you excellent portability.
- Battery Life
Good laptops must come with excellent battery life. Once the laptop is fully charged, you shall get a minimum 6-8 hours battery backup.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best laptop under 45000 with graphic card?
At a budget of 45000 INR, you shall get laptops from reputed brands like Dell, Acer, Lenovo, HP and many more.
- Can I get Intel Core i7 process at 45000 INR budget?
You would not find many options for the best laptop under 45000 with graphic card, if you are seeking laptops with Core i7 processor. However, you will have ample of choices for Intel i5 and i3 processors at this budget.
- What is the best RAM for laptops with graphic card?
Ideally, you should purchase the laptops that feature at least 8 GB RAM. If you can find RAM more than 8 GB at 45000 INR budget, it would be a great thing.
At conclusion, it has to be said that buying the best laptop under 45000 INR with graphic card is not a difficult thing as you have plenty of choices for products at this budget. You can compare the products from different brands, and then finalize the deal.