Are you looking for the best kitchen chimney under 10000 in india ? Well, you’ve landed up in the right place. In order to enjoy a hassle-free cooking experience, we require the best of facilities. Kitchen chimney has become an important part of almost every household today. It is required to eliminate the fumes and smells generated while cooking which is both unhealthy and inconvenient. Further, it also enhances the overall aesthetics of the kitchen set up depending upon its design. It protects the tiles of the kitchen and maintains cleanliness. With the increasing numbers of modular kitchen set ups, we’ve more and more demands of aesthetic and efficient kitchen chimneys.
There are many brands today which manufacture chimneys. The efficiency of the chimney will obviously depend on the cost. The costlier the product is, it will have a more efficient suction power. Further, with the increasing range of price, there will be a wider variety of designs, colours to choose from. However, with numerous brands producing kitchen chimneys, you can avail an efficient as well as an aesthetic chimney.
With the concerned price range, you will easily be able to afford branded chimneys such as from Prestige, Hindware, and Glen. Some of the efficient kitchen chimneys with good functions even come in prices as low as Rs 5000.
Best Kitchen Chimney Under 10000 in India
- Installation service provided across India (charges are applicable). To request for product installation after its delivery, kindly contact_us on: [1800-103-3300 ]. (Note: Service Schedule varies across locations).
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys); Dimensions (LxWxH) : 600x450x523 mm
- Suction Capacity: 1100 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling) ; Motor Power: 200 W; Wall Mount Type
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys). The motor power is 65 watts
- Suction Capacity: 700 m3/hr (For kitchen size
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Type: Curved Glass Chimney, Wall Mounted| Colour: Black
- Size: 60cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1000 m3/hr (For kitchen size 100-150 sqft & medium frying/grilling)
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1100 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Warranty: 5 years on Motor and 1 year on comprehensive from Date of Purchase
- Size:90 cm (3-5 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling), Very effective in removing odor
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
Visit : Category: Chimney
What are the features that you can expect in the following price range?
- Most of the chimneys that you avail today are wall-mounted. Considering this embellishes the aesthetics in your modular setup and completes it.
- You should look for a product that is designed in such a way that the consumption of electricity is safe as well as economic.
- An advance heating technology with an auto cleaning solution is extremely desirable and it is widely available too. Some of the best kitchen chimneys below 10000 in india come with an oil collector which makes it easier for you to clean the chimney.
- You can easily avail of a fitting of stainless steel, which is baffled. This way, you get a better reliability, and your filter will work efficiently for a long time.
- The touch control panel, which is a set up primarily designed for convenience is available in most of the branded models. Not only does it make the usage easier, but it also looks very elegant, which further enhances the aesthetic appeal of your kitchen.
- You even have the push button controlling, which is equally desirable and hassle-free.
- The most important feature that you look for in a kitchen chimney, is the power or the ability to suck. The power capacity of a chimney will determine how efficient it is in functioning. More the power capacity, the more efficient the chimney will be. In a price range of 10000, you can expect a power capacity from
- 700 cubic metre per hour to 1100 cubic metre per hour. (Considering the average it could be more depending on the model).
- Additionally, you do get some good powerful lamps. Lights too form an integral part of the chimney as it illuminates the cooking area, which is both important for convenience as well as for aesthetics.
- The no more noise solution is an advanced feature most of the models will come with. It will further help in reducing noise and hassle.
- Most of the time the machine will measure 2ft or 60 cm considering the width.
- It should ideally contain two to four burning stoves.
- Along with features considering aesthetic value of a product even within the concerned price range, you have a wide variety of colours to choose from. You will also find a wide range of finishing. This is completely based on the needs of the customer and the concerned modular setup.
- You should duly check the warranty period. A standard warranty period generally is of 4 years.
Frequently asked questions
Q1) Is it possible to avail a good chimney under 10000 ?
Yes, it is possible to avail a good chimney in the following price range.
Q2) What are the brands that could be availed for a chimney under 10000 ?
You could easily avail a branded chimney under in india. The most recommended brands include Prestige, Glen, Hindware even Kutchina.
Q3) Are installation charged separately ?
Yes, the installation charges are separate.