Are you planning to buy a inverter AC for your house and thinking that what is the best inverter AC in India ? Temperatures have been rising every year and the demand for air conditioners is rising at the same time. According to a study, air conditioners are more common in a home than dishwashers. Earlier, when air conditioners were first rolled out into the market, their sole purpose was to just cool the room or the hall. With time, things have changed significantly. Now air conditioners do much more than that. If you didn’t know, there are inverter AC’s present as well now.
What is Inverter AC ? Best Inverter in India
The inverter technology in the world of air conditioners is the latest evolution that the market has seen. It is concerned with the electro motors of the compressors. In an inverter air conditioner, a box (which is the inverter) is used to control the speed of the motor present inside. It continuously adjusts and keeps regulating the temperature. The DC inverter units are equipped with a variable-frequency drive, which includes an adjustable electrical driver, which then controls the speed of the electrometer (this means the compressor and the heating/cooling output.)
The Electrical Function of Budget Split AC in India
The function of this drive is to convert the current coming from AC to DC so that with the help of a little modulation in the electrical inverter, a current of desired frequency can be produced. There is also a microcontroller present inside the inverter which can sample the air temperature outside and adjust the cooling of the air conditioner accordingly. All of this helps the air conditioner in saving itself from the sharp current fluctuations it has to face and also extends the life of its various parts.
In addition to this, inverter air conditioners are even quieter than other ACs with fewer chances of break-downs. Yes, there is one thing though. The inverter AC units are expensive, but then it all evens out when your electricity bill comes lesser.
List of Best Inverter AC Brand in India 2020
- LG 1.5 Ton 5-Star Inverter Split AC – KS – Q18YNZA
LG makes some of the best electronic products and has a good market space in India. This inverter air conditioner by LG is one of the highest demanded AC throughout the Indian market, and you can also find it on Amazon.
- Fast cooling
- Dual inverter compressor
- Ocean black protection
- It takes a lot of energy.
- Daikin 1.5 Ton 5-Star Inverter Split AC – FTKF50TV
Daikin is one of the biggest manufacturers of premium electronics in India. It is equipped with neo-swing compressor technology, which will help your conditioner in being quiet as it decreases vibration and friction. It also eliminates any kind of leakage that can happen with the refrigerant gas.
- It is equipped with Econo mode.
- Less power consumption
- Fast cooling
- It can be a little expensive.
- Hitachi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Hitachi has a good reputation in the Indian markets and provides some of the best inverter AC in India. It has been winning the hearts of the Indian people by providing excellent customer service. It has a very high-speed compressor, which will cool your room fast.
- It is very energy efficient.
- The AC is equipped with a copper condenser
- It also comes with an angled deflector
- It is also environmentally friendly
- The cost is quite high.
4. Toshiba 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split Inverter AC
Toshiba makes some of the most expensive and best technology air conditioners. This split AC comes with an inverter which can adjust the load of your power as per the need. It is a 1.5 ton AC which is suitable for most of the medium sized rooms. The best thing is that it has a five star rating and will save a lot of energy for you. You will get a manufacturer warranty of 1 year on the product and 5 year on the compressor.
Requires low maintenance
It is equipped with an air filter
It is environmental friendly
• It is a very expensive product. Not affordable for a middle class person.
- Voltas 1.5 Ton 3-Star Inverter Split AC
Voltas has been great at providing excellent products over the years as well. One of the many reasons why people prefer buying Voltas products is that they don’t cost a lot and at the same time provide really good services as well. It can maintain an ambient temperature in your home automatically without you having to adjust it from time to time.
- It has a very strong cooling power
- The copper condenser installed inside helps in making the cooling more durable and increases the life of the air conditioner as well
- The dehumidifier is active inside the air conditioner, which will also keep the temperatures and moisture at bay at the time of Monsoon
- The AC doesn’t have a strong air filter
- Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5-Star Inverter Split AC – SI/SO – 15T5SCIA
Sanyo has been known for providing customers with quality products at cheap rates. It is a Japanese company which has been developing technology of its products for quite some years now. It will help you in saving a lot of money by keeping the electricity consumption lesser. The AC has a compressor that has two independent rotors so that efficient and faster cooling is possible. This brand provides some excellent inverter Acs in India.
- It has a PM2.5 anti-dust filter which will work strongly in eliminating harmful pollen and dust from your room.
- It is also equipped with a copper condenser, which will keep your cooling more efficient and increase the life of your AC.
- The maintenance costs can be too high in certain cases.
Why should you have an inverter Split Ac in India ?
The question is, when humans have survived before without an air conditioner, why should we use it anyways when it is so expensive to run and maintain? There are a lot of reasons as to why you must have an air conditioner present in your home. Mentioned below are some of them :
- Life saviour – One of the studies concluded that around 6000 people died every year around the world because of heat strokes. Just in the USA, 600 people die every year because of heat strokes. So if you look at it this way, air conditioners aren’t just keeping you cool, but also saving you from heat strokes. With the rise in global temperature every year, we must keep ourselves cool during the summers to save our body from the side-effects of extreme heat. Extreme heat can also contribute to skin cancer. So an air conditioner can also potentially save you from getting skin cancer.
- Air quality – If we are talking about the air conditioners which are manufacture today, good air quality is one of the best advantages that you get from it. Air conditioners are equipped with air filters which not only clean the air, which is coming out of your AC but also cleans the air that is present in the room. These air filters are good at removing the dust, pollen and other harmful objects from the air. Bad air quality can contribute to asthma and lung diseases which is why you should probably get an air conditioner in your home as soon as possible.
- Increases overall productivity – It is very understandable and common to see that people who are more comfortable with the temperature are the most productive. They don’t have to worry about how hot or how cold their body is feeling. Our brains work much better when they are in a cool environment. Our body’s different organs work much better when they are cooled down. If you want your employees to be more productive and efficient, you should get an air conditioner for your office.
- Blocks insects and micro organism – Air conditioning has many benefits and one of those is that it can block insects and other unwanted micro-organisms from entering your room. There is a reason why cooled rooms contain drugs because the cool temperature does not allow insects and microorganisms to breed. So if you are someone who is suffering from asthma or any other lung disease, it can give you a lot of relief.
- Keeps your tempers cool – One of the many reasons why you should get an air conditioner installed at your room or workplace is because it helps in keeping the mind cool and clam. People are often found more aggressive and violent in hot and humid conditions. So keeping an air conditioner turned on at your place is a great way to keep things calm and smooth.
- Good for furniture and electric devices – One thing which you might not know about having an air conditioner is that it can help you in keeping your furniture and electric devices maintained. It is also true for painting and different art objects. High temperature can ruin their shape and size. At the same time, you don’t want your electronic devices to be heated a lot because they can blast or become inefficient. You should always try to work with electronic devices, which heat a lot in a cold room and air conditioners can help with that.
- No dehydration – A lot of heat can dehydrate your body and leave you weak. Dehydration can be caused due to excessive sweating, and it is also something that other people don’t like. No one likes to shake sweaty hands, and it also doesn’t smell comfy. Being in a room equipped with an air conditioner can help you with saving yourself from dehydration and excessive sweating all at the same time.
READ MORE ABOUT AIR CONDITIONERS
What are the Drawbacks of Air Conditioners ? Cheap and Best inverter in India
Now you might think, that if there are so many good things about an air conditioner, there might be some of the bad ones as well. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Power consumption – If you keep running an air conditioner all day for your comfort, you might have to deal with a very expensive electricity bill. Even the best inverter air conditioners can drive up your electricity bill if you are running it all day long. In addition to this, using a lot of electricity is also a bad thing for nature as it adds to pollution because electricity is generated by burning coal.
- Dry skin – Air conditioners have a knack of drying up the skin too fast. If you already suffer from dry skin problems, being under an air conditioner can aggravate that issue for you. Air conditioners have a characteristic of removing the moisture from the room, that further causes our skin to lose moisture as well. So you need to keep applying moisturisers regularly so that you don’t suffer from dry skin issues.
- Respiratory problems – One of the haunting features about an air conditioner is that when its air filter stops working and you don’t notice that. Most of the air conditioners are equipped with sensors that will indicate to you if the air filters stop working but if you have an air conditioner which doesn’t, it can lead to a lot of problems. Bad air coming out the air conditioners can make you sick and breathing can become harder with time.
- Environment pollution – Air conditioners also contribute to environmental pollution. They use a certain refrigerant to absorb the heat present inside your room. The refrigerant used is not good for the ozone layer, which is a big issue. These are greenhouse gases that are contributing to global warming.
The importance of air conditioners in our daily life has become too much. But at the same time, we need to understand that they are not entirely good for us. Even though it keeps your house cool and helps you in being comfortable, but at the same air conditioners also add to the global warming of our planet. So if you are going for an air conditioner, ensure that you are purchasing a very high-quality one so that it doesn’t affect your health or even nature a lot.