Do you like to play games on a laptop and looking for the best graphics card under 5000 in india ? All gamers understand that they need a graphics card to play a high-end game smoothly, watch videos, or perform other picture related tasks. All hardware need to be replaced after a certain time as they get obsolete and begin causing problems. If you are looking for a graphics card at a budgeted price, then we have a list that will help you make your selection.
Best Graphics Card Under 5000 in India
- Powered by Nvidia GeForce GT 710 GPU, Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 954MHz; Connectivity: Dual-link DVI-D/D-Sub/HDMI
- Powered by nvidia geforce gt 710 gpu
- Integrated with the first 2048mb ddr3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Low profile brackets included / 192 cuda core / direct x 12
- GPU: GeForce GT 710
- Video Memory:2GB DDR5
- Slot Size: Single Slot
- Core/Memory- 954 MHz Core , 2048MB DDR3 1600 MHz
- Video Output Function- Dual-link DVI-D x 1 , HDMI x 1 (Version 1.4a) , D-Sub x 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 64-bit CARD DIMENSION- 146 x 69 x 19 mm
- Multi Display Capability:3
- CUDA cores:192 ; Recommended Power Supply: 300W ; Power Consumption: 25W ; Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP ; Card Length: 146.05mm x 111.15mm
- Video Memory:2GB DDR3
- Gigabyte GeForce V-N710D3-2GL 2GB PCI-Express Graphics Card
The graphics card has a solid capacitor design giving it a long life while sitting in your computer. The Gigabyte GeForce is integrated with 64-bit memory interface and 2048 MB DDR3 memory. You can use it to play 720 p games from the latest releases or 1080 p games from releases before 2015. It is durable and will run perfectly with older systems of 64bit OS.
- Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express Graphics Card
This graphics card from Asus offers an immersive user experience. It has been manufactured with a 0dB thermal design to expel the heat silently, so you enjoy your game in a noiseless environment. It makes the card fairly small, yet the brackets made available by the manufacturers make it perfect to be used in almost any computer. You get DVI-D, VGA, and HDMI and outputs so you can easily watch 3D content on any television that supports the peripherals.
- Gigabyte Geforce GT 710 2GB DDR5 Graphics Card
It is difficult to find a graphics card that features DDR5 at a budgeted price. You can play many new games on your computer with this graphics card. It comes with a dedicated 2GB memory card for those HD videos and games. It comes with a 28 nm process technology and a 954 MHz core clock. This graphics card under 5000 INR offers an intuitive user interface so you can easily make changes to the settings as desired and update the BIOS and driver.
- MSI GAMING GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit
This is a great graphics card for users that have an operating system of 64 bit and run Windows 10. It is a powerful card that will download new drivers in no time. It is super easy to install and makes no noise. It has 2GB memory with DDR3. You get a base frequency of 954 MHz. Those looking forward to playing regular games, managing photographs, or executing general computing tasks must buy this graphics card. Not only is it pocket-friendly, but it also functions wonderfully.
- Zotac GT 710 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card
You can breathe in life any PC with this graphics card from Zotac. It works perfectly for games and videos that are run on 720p. It is silent and can be used to play general games especially ones available online. It has a video memory of 2GB DDR3 and a memory clock of 1600 MHz. Runs perfectly on Windows XP, 7, 8, 9, 10 and Vista.
Remember these are the best graphics cards below 5000 INR; if you want to perform a lot of picture related tasks or play high-end games from the latest releases, then you must go for one with better features.