A gaming enthusiast will know the value of the Best graphic card Under 15000 – 20000 in India Despite being pricy, the demand for this gaming necessity has not abated. Gamers are willing to shell out thousands of rupees to play games with good graphics on a high-resolution frame. Higher the quality of the graphic card, the higher will be the resolution of the games played. In addition to being used in the gaming segment, graphic cards are also used by editors for the purpose of 4K video editing.
Best Graphic card Under 15000 in India – (2020)
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 768 CUDA cores, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit Memory Bus
- 1392 MHz Base, 1506 MHz Boost, 7 GHz Memory Clock
- Triple Display Capability. Outputs :- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 570
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort x 3/HDMI/DL-DVI-D
- New Pascal Architecture
- 2GB (6.0 GHz) 64-bit GDDR5
- Game Ready Drivers
- Esports Gaming tested with major titles like League of Legends, Over watch and Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
- Strong back plate support designed to reinforce circuit board
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
Best graphic card Under 20000 in India – (2020)
- GeForce GTX 1660 (1-Click OC), 1408 CUDA Cores, 6GB GDDR5, 192 Bit Memory Bus
- 1800 MHz Boost Clock, 1815 MHz 1-Click OC Clock, Memory Speed 8 Gbps
- Standard Display Connectors DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI
- Stream Processor : 2304
- Boost Clock : upto 1366 MHz
- Memory size/ Bus: 8GB/256 bit GDDR5
- The GeForce RTX 1660 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies
- Perfect choice for the latest high-definition games
- Including performance in AAA and immersive VR ready games
Here are a few features that a graphic card needs to possess in order to be categorized as good.
- Resolution: The higher the resolution the graphic card offers, the higher will be the price of the card. Best graphic card Under 15000 – 20000 will come with either 1920X1080 or 1280X720 resolutions which are good for gamers.
- Graphic card memory: The memory capacity of graphic cards that are available at the said price range is up to 6GB. However, memory capacity above 4 GB is good enough for gamers.
- Number of monitors: Graphic cards available at a price range of INR 15,000 – INR 20,000 are mid-range cards that are compatible with old processors such as Pentium. The cards available at a price lower than what is mentioned will not work with the said processors. Additionally, the mid-range graphic cards require just one monitor as opposed to the multiple monitors that high-end cards need.
- Bandwidth: The bandwidth of graphic cards available at the required price range is either 128-bit or 192-bit and it facilitates data transfer at a decent speed.
- Clocks: The graphic card runs on the basis of two clocks; one of which is the memory clock and the other is GPU chip clock that tracks its speed. These two clocks decide whether the games can be played at a fast pace or not. The base clock speed available in this price range is up to 1506 MHz and the boost clock speed is available up to 1708 MHz.
- Cooling power: Graphic cards tend to heat up quite quickly, and hence they come with fans that run to cool them down. Graphic cards at this price range come with two fans. Some cards also come with ICE storm cooling technology, which is known to be more efficient than the fans.
- VR ready: It is better to go for a VR ready graphic card as these cards allow the buyer to play VR games which have picked up trend over the past few years.
Graphic cards available for purchase at the said price range possessing the features mentioned above are definitely a great buy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do I have to change my power supply unit (PSU) to be compatible with a graphic card?
The PSU requirement for graphic cards priced between INR 15,000 – INR 20,000 is up to 400W. The cards are known to consume around 75W – 120W of power which is sufficient for home PC needs. If your current PSU fulfills the requirement, there is no need to change it.
- Can we get a graphic card with the above-mentioned features for a price under INR 10,000?
Graphic cards are quite pricy in general. However, if you desire to play games with high resolution or undertake 4K video editing, then you will have to invest at least INR 15,000 on a mid-range graphic card. It is very unlikely to find these features for under INR 10,000.