Are you looking for the best DSLR camera in india under 25000 INR with amazing features that suit all your camera needs? Well, under this price range you will be getting plenty of options to choose from. Many popular and leading camera manufacturers like Canon, Nikon, and Fujifilm, etc. provide DSLR cameras under Rs 25000. But as we all know, this is just the starting price of DSLR cameras, you might not be getting advanced features. However, the DSLR will be perfect for normal photography and video recording purposes. When purchasing a DSLR, you should consider a number of things like the potential features, camera needs as well as the accessories. Other features to consider include sensor size, megapixel, shooting modes, etc.
List of Best DSLR camera in India under 25000 – (2020)
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: Expeed 4 with 11 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS sensor with 20.3 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 80-3200 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 6 with 1 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- 18-megapixel APS-C-size CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor
- 9-point AF with 1 centre cross-type AF point
- Standard ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800)
What features to expect from a DSLR under 25000 ?
DSLR cameras under 25000 in India are of 18 to 20 MP. You will be getting CMOS type sensor in most of the DSLR’s under this price range. When talking about the lens, you will be getting an 18-55 lens in the kit. You can then purchase a more powerful lens individually as per your needs. Some more features are discussed below in detail.
The sensor of a DSLR decides the quality and clarity of images and videos that it can capture. Each DSLR camera has an image sensor inside which records videos and images and then sends it to the storage card. Under the budget of 25000, you will find a camera with a CMOS sensor of size 22.3 x 14.9. However, you might find a camera with a larger sensor under the same range. If you are purchasing a camera for professional photography, then invest a little more money and go for a powerful image sensor for better quality images.
Megapixel is again very important when it comes to image clarity. Megapixel means the total number of light points that are received by the sensor. More light points or pixels means higher quality image. Under this price range, you will get a camera of 18 or 20 MP. Always buy the highest MP camera under your budget.
Your DSLR camera will not record great quality videos if it is not HD enabled. Most of the DSLR cameras below 25000 Rs are Non-HD that record videos at just 720 pixels. But some brands like Canon and Nikon provide DSLR capable of recording at 1080 pixels.
Shooting modes are another important feature of a DSLR camera. Expensive cameras come with more number of modes. But as you are purchasing a low budget DSLR, you will only get common shooting modes. Some of the common shooting modes include landscape, portrait, indoor, action, etc.
Other accessories include a normal lens of 18-55 mm, memory card, charger, battery, and a carry case.
What are the best brands for DSLR in India?
Some reputed DSLR brands include Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Sony, etc.
How many years of warranty I will get?
Most camera manufacturers provide 2 years of limited warranty.
Will I get a lens in the box?
Yes, you will get a normal lens of 18-55 mm in the box. You can then purchase a more powerful lens as per your needs.