Speakers have become a regular part of our lives, and this is the reason, demand for the best 2.1 speakers under 5000 in India has increased a lot in the last few years. Almost everything that we stream or watch on computers or laptops, we use speakers for it. A good 2.1 speakers set up is very important for most of us because we don’t want to watch stuff in low quality. So if you want an immersive sound experience, you should only buy quality speakers.
Best 2.1 Speakers Under 5000 in India 2020
- Output: 2.1 channel; 60 watts
- Features: Aux, USB and FM playback and also plays from either DVD, TV or mobile devices
- Bass reflex design with a 5.25 inch woofer and 3 inch full range speakers
- 30mm Powerful clear Sound
- Stylish Design
- Flat Fold and Inside Fold Design Swivel Design
- 4" full range driver for satellites and 6.5" bass driver for subwoofer
- Plug and play USB reader
- Bluetooth 4.0 version; Frequency response: 120 – 20KHz (satellite); 20 – 120Hz (subwoofer). Separation: ≥ 35dB. Power output: 16Wx2+20W (RMS)
- Power Output (RMS): 40 W
- Bass Blast+ : Deeper bass and clearer vocals are made possible with Bass Blast+
- Port. In/Aux In : Easily connect your PC, laptop , tablet , game console or mobile phone
- Features two satellite speakers and one subwoofer
- Supports USB, FM and remote control
- Compatible with digital music players, computers, and portable listening devices
What features to look for when purchasing the best 2.1 speakers under 5000 in India ?
Even though it is not the most important aspect for 2.1 speakers as you don’t have to move it regularly, it is still a handy thing to purchase one which is light in weight. If your speakers are too heavy to move, then you can’t connect it to your TV when you want and move it elsewhere in your house.
Your speakers shouldn’t compress the audio automatically. If you want a good quality sound output, you need to get speakers that produce uncompressed audios so that you can get to hear it in the highest quality.
Subwoofers can smoothen the effects of bass. If you are someone who enjoys listening to high bass music, then you will enjoy the presence of subwoofers in your speakers. Ensure that they are powerful enough to sustain high bass sounds as well.
Get speakers which have RGB light show installed in their system. Your speaker should feel fancy when you want to dance and listen to music. You can turn off all the lights in your room and just play music on your speakers and enjoy the light show that happens.
DTS Surround Technology
Surround sound technology is something that you don’t want to miss out on. If you are someone who wants to get a good experience out of something that you are listening to or watching, surround sound will do it for you. When you hear audio coming out of surround sound, you will feel like it is coming from all the directions and will immerse you in the audio.
Don’t put your money in the speakers, which look dull. Purchase the best 2.1 speakers below 5000 in India, which look futuristic and are worth paying money for. The speakers should complement your home setup and not take away from the look of it.
The data that your speakers receive should be interpreted by the chip of the speakers as soon as it is received. For speakers who have low latency, the experience is ten times smoother. This is for speakers which run with Bluetooth. You won’t have to worry about speakers who have wires.
This is the most obvious one, but it is necessary. The days for connecting wired speakers with your computers and televisions are gone. You should look for speakers who have Bluetooth connectivity in them. You can arrange the speakers in your room in such a way that they give you the feel of home theatres and then watch your favourite movies with the family. Ensure that the speaker you are purchasing is low in latency.