Are you thinking that how to find the best 2.1 speakers under 2000 in india ? Multimedia entertainment has entered households and families/singletons enjoy a considerably fair share of entertainment in the comfort of their home. With streaming service providers bringing entertainment to individual TV screens, desktops, and even handheld devices, the need for quality speakers to better enjoy its effect has risen. The high-end speakers do provide the quality of sound that entertainment lovers desire; however, they tend to burn a hole in the pockets of the buyers. In this article, we are determined to help you strike a balance between the quality of sound and the price spent to enjoy the same.
Best 2.1 speakers under 2000 in India – (2020)
Visit related Article Here
The best option that helps us achieve this balance is the 2.1 speakers that are available at economical prices. These are typically home speakers that come with two bookshelf speakers and one subwoofer. We can find the best 2.1 speaker under INR 2,000 by evaluating them on the basis of the features they carry. Here a few features that 2.1 speakers need to possess in order to be slotted as the best under the said price.
- Sound output: Speakers available in this range usually provide an audio wattage of up to 60W. However, if one looks keenly, 70W maximum power output 2.1 multimedia speakers are also available. When speakers are being evaluated, this is one of the main features that determine its superiority.
- Connectivity: 2.1 speakers now come with wired, wireless, and Bluetooth connectivity capabilities.
- Input/output type: 2.1 speakers are now available with a 3.5mm aux cable connection to provide input to the subwoofer while providing output to other sources viz., smartphones, desktops, laptops, among others.
- Radio: These speakers are also coming with radio listening options whereby you can enjoy listening to your favourite radio channels with quality sound output.
- Sound output: It may sound unrealistic but speakers available at the said price do come with a sound output of up to 1000W.
- LED display: Some speakers available in this price range come with an LED display feature that allows easy operation.
- Other features: The other features to look for in speakers in the said price range are USB provision, SD support, and memory card slot.
2.1 speakers that come with the above-listed features qualify to be called best in the considered price range. Many brands provide speakers with some or even most of the above-listed features; in such cases, one can make a decision based on the durability, size, and design that the product comes with.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the average size of these speakers?
These speakers generally come with the dimensions 25 x 21 x 20 cm. However, speakers may be slightly bigger or smaller than the mentioned size.
- Do all 2.1 speakers under INR 2,000 support pen drive?
Although some speakers do come with USB slots, we cannot say that all speakers in this range come with this provision.
- What is the signal to noise ratio on these speakers?
The signal to noise ratio is usually up to 75db, which is quite good for speakers under INR 2,000.
- What are the devices that 2.1 speakers are compatible with?
These speakers are compatible with TV, desktop computers, laptops, and handheld devices such as smartphones, iPod, and tablets.