Which is the best 1.5 ton split AC under 30000 in India ? What are the features of that AC, and what makes it better than other AC’s? Stop spending hours on researching about different air conditioners, just read this, and you will understand everything. Everyone needs an AC in their homes and offices, it has become a common instrument/electronic now. Global warming has certainly taken its toll on the world, and the heat during the summer season has become unbearable. How do you rate a good AC? It is very simple, read ahead.
List of Best 1.5 Ton Split AC Under 30000
- Features – The first thing that you keep in mind when purchasing an AC is its features. You should know which features are good for an AC and which are not required, yet are still present. Which features are worth spending money upon, and which are not? You have to also know what kind of features you want from the AC!
- Customer Experience – Always check for the reviews of the AC you are going to purchase. See if the company and the product deliver on the promises which they make. There are a variety of websites and platforms where you can check this.
- Price – The price of an AC is arguably one of the biggest factors for you. Not everyone has a very flexible budget, so you should go for the most valuable AC that you can buy. Search for a few options, and you will get the best 1.5 ton split AC under 30000 in India.
- Durability – This is something which you don’t want to miss out on. Know the durability of the AC that you are purchasing, check the warranty, or guarantee with which it comes. If your AC breaks down in two or three years, it is a bad sign. You don’t want to spend all your precious money on buying AC’s every two or three years.
- Brand – The brand of the AC which you are purchasing is very important. Don’t go for a brand which doesn’t have a good reputation. Do your due diligence and find out which AC brands are the most demanded and full of quality. Some of the most respected brands in India are – Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sanyo, and Voltas.
Q 1 – Which type of condenser should I choose – Aluminium or Copper ?
Answer – Copper tube condensers are rated better than aluminium ones. Copper condensers are also easier to repair.
Q 2 – Is it safe to buy AC online ?
Answer – Yes, it is safe if you buy it from a reputable online website. You can also return the product if it is delivered damaged to you.
Q 3 – Which type of AC will save me a lot of money on electricity bills ?
Answer – Hands down, the AC with 5-star rating will save you a ton of money over the years. It might be on a little expensive end, but it will save you all the money as well.