If you are looking for the best watches in India then here are 6 watches that will fit the bill. They offer value for money, provide extensive features, and splendid designs to suit varying demands. Needless to say, each watch has its unique style and some of them target a specific audience too. Let us take a deeper look at these 6 watches and find out what makes them stand out in the crowd and why one of these can end up being your favorite watch too.
Buy Watches Online at Best Prices in India
Titan Edge Ceramic Analog Black Dial Men’s Watch-1696NC01
India’s leading watch manufacturer, Titan, is a classic choice when it comes to picking a watch brand. Its ceramic edition of watches is sheer beauty. It is the world’s slimmest watch, but its sleek design makes no compromise with durability. This timepiece is available in varying designs for both men and women.
Ceramic is known to offer scratch resistance and significant strength to the architecture of the watch. The slim design makes the watch feel light on your wrist and its classic analog design speaks volumes of elegance in its simplicity.
This is the best watch for people who prefer a simple design over flamboyant looks. It goes well for formal as well as casual occasions.
FeaturesAs one of the best watches in India, you can expect this Titan watch to be highly durable. It weighs just 36g and is just a little less than 4mm in thickness. It offers a 30m water resistance and is built for comfort. Once you’ve worn it, you would probably not even feel it on your wrist because of its lightweight. The dial uses mineral glass while the band is made of ceramic.
- Comfort is the biggest advantage of this watch. If you want to wear a watch that does not weigh you down through a long day, this is just the kind of timepiece you would want on your wrist.
- Unlike some other brands which may have limited repair centers, it is easy to find a Titan repair centre which gives this watch an added advantage.
- There are no compromises with quality. You will find that the machinery inside your watch is of high quality and is built to last.
- It goes well for formal as well as casual occasions, making this an all-time watch.
- If you prefer uniqueness in your watch, then you may not prefer Titan, which is a very popular brand in the country. You may end up finding several people wearing a Titan watch and it is possible that you may see the same design as yours on a friend’s wrist too.
- Ceramic can be brittle if not handled carefully.
Read Related Article Here
- Best SmartWatches in India
- Best Budget SmartWatches in India
- Best Watches Brand in India
- Best Digital Watches in India
- Best Watches in India
Fossil Q Gen 4 Hr Gold Dial Men’s Smart Watch-FTW4017
Founded in 1984, Fossil is an American company known for its watches. It is also licensed to manufacture accessories including watches for other top brands like Emporio Armani, Diesel, and Adidas.
The Fossil Q Gen 4 HR watch exudes vintage vibes with its design but has a powerful machinery inside that makes your timepiece a cool smartwatch which is compatible with Android 4.4+ and OS 9.3+. Not only does it help you keep time, but it also helps you keep a watch on your health, business meetings, diet and lots more. It is a great watch for those who are planning to buy the best smartwatch in India.
FeaturesSince it is designed as a smartwatch, there are lots of features to uncover in this beautiful timepiece.
- You can easily receive notifications from your phone on your watch as well when the two devices are connected over Bluetooth.
- Your watch will also track your heart rate when you work out. It offers customizable dials which can be changed whenever you want.
- With your watch, you can keep your phone at home and run with the help of untethered GPS.
- If you decide to take a swim then you do not have to worry about taking off your watch because it is swim-proof too.
- It combines vintage style beauty with modern technology. It is perfect for all occasions and handy to check your phone notifications too.
- Helps you keep your health in check too.
- Easily customizable watch faces give your watch a new feel every time you customize the dials.
- It is compatible with most phones in the market.
- There is hardly a problem that we can find in this watch. If you won an Android or IOS phone, then it can be easily connected to your phone so that you can enjoy the numerous smartwatch features. But if you are a power user when it comes to your phone and watch, then it may run out of battery before your day ends.
Tommy Hilfiger Analog Silver Dial Men’s Watch – TH1790514J
If you are looking for an analog watch but you want something more than the basic in your watch collection, then this is a good watch. This silver dial watch has a casual look. It is water resistant and is designed for people looking for a stylish timepiece.
FeaturesThis Tommy Hilfiger timepiece has a round, silver dial and a stainless steel, multi-color band. It is an analog watch with quartz watch movement. The 48.7mm case is also stainless steel. It is water resistant for up to 50m. You will get a 2-year international warranty with the watch. The total weight of the watch is 400g.
- This is a stylish timepiece. If you are looking for a fashionable analog watch, then this is a beautiful piece to consider.
- It is water resistant up to 50m which ensures that light splashes and gentle rain will not bother this timepiece.
- You get a 2-year international warranty on your watch.
- You may find it slightly bulky given the weight of the watch. If you like lighter, watches, this may not be your choice.
Citizen Analog-Digital Black Dial Men’s Watch – JN0040-58L
If you like digital watches but don’t really want to settle for something with rubber straps, then this classy Citizen watch is an ideal choice. It is an analog-digital watch which allows you to change the display from analog to digital with one touch. As a part of the Eco-Drive series by Citizen, this watch can be charged automatically through any source of light, which means that you will not have to change the battery for this watch.
- This analog digital watch features a round dial and a silver band. The band and case material is stainless steel while the crystal material is sapphire.
- It is a part of the Promaster collection and the Eco-drive series which ensures that the battery is charged from any source of light.
- The retractable hands of the watch will help you check the time without any difficulty.
- It shows the date and time for 30 cities around the world.
- In addition to its appealing design, the watch has several functions which make it perfect for watch lovers.
- You can choose the zone setting to show the time for limited cities
- It allows you to set up 3 separate alarms
- It offer 1 year international warranty
- It is good for people who like feature-heavy watches. But if you are looking for something simple and basic then you would find this to be too distracting.
Casio Edifice Chronograph Black Dial Men’s Watch – EFR-544BK-1A9VUDF (EX230)
Featuring a stainless steel case and a stainless steel band, this Casio Edifice watch is surely a keeper. In addition to telling time, you can use it as a stop watch and to check the date as well. This chronograph watch is water resistant up to 100m and is an excellent choice for someone looking for a heavy-build water resistant watch. Casio is reputed for its chronograph watches and this one shines out for its build and design.
FeaturesIt has a round black dial and a black band made of stainless steel. With a chronograph display, this ion plated watch has a diameter of 48.5 mm and weighs 149g. The watch also features water resistance up to 100m and comes with a domestic warranty of 2 years. It has a 1/10 second stopwatch, stopwatch minutes and stopwatch seconds. Known for its sporty designs, Casio has built this watch on similar lines to attract an audience that leans towards speed and technology.
- The design appeals to those who love chronograph watches
- It is built to last.
- The three stopwatches offer you a lot when it comes to keeping time
- You can also check the date on this watch
- It is water resistant up to 100m
- The ion plated band may see wear and tear over a period of time.
- At 149g, it is a heavy watch and may not be very suitable if you are looking for something light.
Fastrack Bikers Analog White Dial Men’s Watch -NK3022SL01
When a lot of people think of analog watches they usually imagine something simple and basic. Our imagination is mostly about a round dial with the usual two or three hands. But this Fastrack biker’s analog watch takes basic and makes it way too compelling with its design. While it isn’t feature heavy, it surely gives you something out of the league when it comes to design.
- It is an analog watch with an asymmetrical case and a white dial.
- The case is made of brass and the strap is made of leather. The strap is brown in colour.
- It comes with a one year manufacturing warranty and offer a 6 month battery warranty as well.
- It is a lightweight watch, possibly because the strap is leather and the dial is relatively small.
- The stunning design of this Fastrack biker’s watch is its biggest advantage. If you are looking for something out of the ordinary, then you will like this watch.
- It is a great timepiece for men who like to experiment with their watches and looks.
- With 50m water resistance, this watch will be good for light water activities but is not preferable for diving.
- The asymmetrical shape looks trendy and the light weight of the watch makes it comfortable even when you wear it for a long time.
- It offers you value for money. Priced competitively, the watch offer a great design and durability at a price that is less than most other competitors.
- The casual look and style of the watch makes it perfect for casual outings but it may not be suitable for formal occasions or boardroom meetings.
- You must be careful not to wear the watch when diving.
Whether you are looking for a simple watch with a leather strap or you are looking for something stylish with additional features like a smart watch, you will find that these brands cater to variety. Needless to say, each one of these is built for quality and can last a long time. These six watches come with a lot of features and advantages that definitely outweigh any disadvantages that these watches have. A lot of customers who have bought these watches have also found them to be the best watches in India. While some are feature-heavy, others are concentrated on the design; overall, each watch is unique and offers great value for money.