Watches in Seasons change, clothes change, what doesn’t change is the metric of time. Selecting the kind of watch that goes with the outfit and the personality is a very important job to do; it adds class to a person’s looks. It is just as important as choosing the right shirt to wear. But now, not only classy, there are watches that make a person look both classy and cool. Yes, these are the smartwatches that have picked up the trend in the Indian market. Here are a few of the best smartwatches in India that can make you look more appealing.
List of Best Smartwatches In India
Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) – Gold Aluminium Case with Pink Sand Sport Loop
Apple has been a trusted brand for years. Their range of smartphones has never failed to impress us. The latest in their series is the Apple Watch 4. These watches make your life easy and are especially great in monitoring your health.
- Apple gave this watch a large display and added an electric heart sensor. The sensor responds to touch and proprioception. It sends high and low heart rate notifications and is enabled to detect a fall and then send a message or call an emergency number.
- It automatically detects the workout It also helps you in tracking the best ways you like to workout.
- You can also share your activity with friends. After all, competition is always good, especially when it comes to healthy living.
- Siri has become easier to use with this model. You can take calls, check and reply to messages and calls and even stream music when you are not near your phone because it features built-in cellular.
- The design of the watch is exceptional and is nothing less than chic or modish.
- There are beautiful watch faces that can be changed according to your mood or your personality.
- The watch is swim-proof.
- Apple products have always been on the pricier side. This 40 mm Apple Watch isn’t quite an exception too.
Samsung has worked hard on their smartwatches. It is not very far from Apple in terms of the best smartwatches in India. Its very first model launched was Gear S3 and it had its own series and then another series which was Gear Sport in 2017. The Galaxy watch has improved very much since then. Let’s look at some of its features:
- It comes with a circular stainless steel case and a decorative bezel making it look very stylish. The bezel can rotate and cycle through its various on-screen menus.
- It comes in two variants, in 46mm and the smaller one in 42mm.
- Samsung Galaxy watch is more of fitness-focused as it comes along with additional attached sensors and a recreated version of Samsung health app.
- Samsung has claimed that they watch is water-proof up to 50 meters.
- It also comes loaded with Samsung pay and to make it easier to use, it also has the brand new assistant Bixby now. It is not very much different from S voice, but Bixby is a tad better.
- It has been launched in midnight black and rose gold.
- It has an impressive battery life of up to 4 days, which is better than Apple watch series.
- It comes with very good core smart-watch software
- The rotating bezel rotates its way through UI
- Its waterproof feature makes it swim ready
- Its wireless charger can be very annoying.
- Bixby still hasn’t improved the way it should have been
- It does not support apps like Google maps, WhatsApp, and Fb messenger
It is priced around Rs 24,900 in Indian markets. This is a pretty device and yes there are some cons to it, but then the pros probably outweigh the cons, so it’s a product worth getting hands on. The link to the product is below.
Read More Article on :
- Best SmartWatches in India
- Best Budget SmartWatches in India
- Best Watches Brand in India
- Best Digital Watches in India
- Best Watches in India
TicWatch has been an under-rated company in regards to product quality. The best thing about their new high-end watch- TicWatch Pro is that it can work both with iPhone and Android. The most unique feature about this smartwatch is that it has a dual screen technology present in it. Let’s look at some of its features.
- Its operating system is Wear OS
- It is compatible with Android version 4.3 and above and with iOS it is 8 and above.
- It has an onboard storage of 4 GB.
- It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 and has a battery duration of up to 48 hours, which is a little less than the average duration of other watches.
- It can be charged using the magnetic connecting pin that it comes with.
- It is IP68 waterproof, but unlike other smartwatches, it is recommended not to be taken inside the pool.
- Its screen technology is very innovative, making it unique from the other watches out there.
- It comes with a premium build, which makes it attractive
- It comes loaded with NFC for Google Pay.
- It has very limited applications
- There are no LTE features present.
Overall it is a smartwatch that’s worth your money because it has some unique stylish features that other smartwatches in the same segment doesn’t have. It has an attractive body which is suitable on top of casual and also formal clothing. The link to the product is down below:
Apple Watch Series 3
Apple is the only brand whose products can come in the listing of best smartwatches in India and no one would be surprised. Apple watch series 3 may be a step behind its series 4, but it is good nonetheless. Let’s take a look at some of its features to determine how good the product is.
What are the key features of Apple Watch Series 3?
- It runs on the operating system of watchOS 5
- It runs on S3 dual-core processor
- It has an onboard storage of 8 GB and 16 GB (LTE and non-LTE respectively).
- It charges from a wireless charger
- The smart watch is equipped with an optical heart sensor.
Now let us peek into some of the pros and cons of Apple watch series 3:
What are the pros?
- Reportedly, the battery life of this smartwatch is pretty good, so this is a plus point
- It has a very good display owing to the clear and bright screen
- It has amazing fitness features like optical heart sensor so that a person can be assured that he/she is healthy.
- It is swimproof
- Equipped with GPS, accelerometer and gyroscope.
Are there any cons of this smartwatch?
- Much like other Apple products, it is a bummer for Android users since it is only compatible with iOS.
- The functioning of Siri has not been upgraded much as compared to the last series. Siri still needs a lot of improvement in regards to the Apple watch series.
- And obvious, the price is very high for a 4g model. Apple does need to think about its pricing strategies for the watch series in the future.
Regardless of the few cons, Apple watch series 3 is still great and it was, in fact, the best-rated smartwatch in the market before the launch of its successor Apple watch series 4. Currently, in Indian markets, the price of this smart-watch is around Rs 24,900. The link to the product is down below:
Any person who is an enthusiast of fitness or of smart-watches has heard about the company Fitbit. It produces top class smartwatches in India but at a lesser price than any of the smart-watches mentioned above. Fitbit has always focused on providing good exciting products from their end with riveting features. Fitbit has been in the Indian markets for long now, and the Fitbit Versa can easily be identified as one of the best smart-watches in India. Let’s look at some of its features.
- It runs on the operating system of Fitbit which is – Fitbit OS.
- One of the best features about it is that it is compatible with both Android and iOS.
- It runs on the processor of dual-core 1.0 GHz, which is not the most powerful processor but it is good enough.
- It has an onboard storage of 2.5 GB
- Its battery can easily run up to 4 days
- It is water resistant, its IP rating is 50 meters, which is pretty good and matches the Apple watch series 4 and the Samsung Galaxy watch.
- It is very light in weight and has a stylish design
- It is the most customizable wear offered by Fitbit
- It is very much cheaper when compared with the other mart-watches mentioned above.
- It has a rounded design which may not fit some people
- Its battery life is poor as compared to another model Ionic from Fitbit
- It does not come with the GPS technology which is a substantial loss to the watch
In Indian markets, it is priced at Rs 12,999 which is a good price to pay for a watch that is this good. Fitbit focuses a lot on the fitness aspects of the watch. So if a person is a fitness enthusiast, chances are, he/she is just going to love this watch. The link to the product is down below:
Another product from Fitbit makes its place in the list of best smartwatches in India. Fitbit puts a lot of money on the research and development sector of these watches and makes sure that whatever technology is reaching to the customers is fully optimized and cost-effective. Fitbit Ionic is one such product that comes with a lot of promising features.
- This one also runs in the same operating system that is used to run every Fitbit device – Fitbit OS.
- It is compatible with both iOS and Android
- It has an onboard storage of 2.5 GB
- Its display is pretty good. It is marked at 1000 nits, TBC
- It runs on the processor – dual-core 1 GHz
- It is water resistant; its IP rating is also 50 meters in the water. And it comes along with a proprietary charger
- It is equipped with Wireless internet fidelity technology and Bluetooth as well.
- It is equipped with Fitbit Pay which works pretty smooth and makes the payment a seamless work.
- It is built mostly keeping in mind the needs of fitness, so it has great fitness features and technology.
- Its battery life is pretty solid, doesn’t give up in a short time.
- The design and build of the body are a little controversial since it is argued that it might not fit everyone owing to its different rounded shape
- It is a little bit on the slow edge when it comes to performing smoothly
- It has a limited scope for music, which is pretty bad but then it is good for people who don’t want a lot of music from this smart-watch.
Overall it is a fine product. It is a bit expensive than Fitbit Versa. It is marked at Rs 19,999 in Indian markets. It is a seriously good product people who are into fitness and provides quality. The link to the product is below.