This is the world of smart things – and smartwatches aren’t holding back anymore. Everything is getting smarter with a new invention each day in the department of technology. First, we had smartphones, then smart appliances, smart TV, and the newest entry in the market are the smartwatches. But are these new technology gadgets handy enough for buying them? And are these gadgets pocket-friendly too? Let us find out in this article of best budget smartwatches in India.
The concept of smartwatch led by Apple is a technology treat. They come handy in a lot of daily situations. It takes care of your mobile notifications as well as fitness applications. It means that while using a smartwatch, you don’t have to take out your mobile for each notification as you can get it on your watch and also accept or reject calls. Moreover, you can also check your emails, set reminders, alarms, play music, and keep a tap on the fitness level like calories counter and heart rates. In short, it is a handy gadget to run all the basic mobile functions.
Now that it has been established that smartwatches are handy and useful gadgets, but can you buy them in your budget? The answer is yes. There are a number of companies dealing with smartwatches apart from Apple and Samsung, which can offer you similar functions at pocket-friendly prices.
Best Budget Smartwatches in India at Reasonable Prices
A relatively new member in the department of smartwatches and digital gadgets, Ticwatch is pacing well to compete with all other companies. Its member, the Ticwatch S smartwatch itself, is on the list of best cheap smartwatches in India. The sleek design and the amazing features are what is making this smartwatch one of the top contenders for the best budget smartwatches in India.
- Apart from the sleep stylish circular dial of this smartwatch, the Ticwatch S comes with touch control, voice interaction, and a very unique Tic Wear OS processor. The specialty of this watch is that it works perfectly fine with Android as well as iOS interface smartphones.
- The Ticwatch S Smartwatch offers all the basic features such as mobile notifications, setting reminders, making a call, or even booking a cab. Moreover, it offers you all the functions for fitness training, like tracking your steps, calories burned, heart rate, etc. So, you get a similar version of mobile phone and a Fitbit together in the stylish smartwatch on your wrist.
- The budget-friendly watch also has a voice interaction feature which you can use for making calls or setting alarms.
- The Ticwatch S Smartwatch is water resistant and weighs 45.5 g, which means lighter on your wrists.
- The simple, sleek, and stylish design of the smartwatch make it look perfect for the dressy look as well as the casual look. The company has given it a look for every age, which means you can carry the watch whether you are 18 or 50.
- The smartwatch is water-resistant, and so works best for the oncoming monsoon season.
- The processor of the watch works perfectly with iOS as well as Android mobiles.
- Intelligent voice assistance helps you with calling functions and other more while you cannot access the mobile phone.
- The smartwatch does not have any sleep tracking program. But being an Android watch, there is a possibility of adding this feature in its future updates.
The next on the list is the Pebble Steel Smartwatch with a sleek design and square dial. The company is definitely relatively new in the market, but it surely does know how to stay updated with the latest trends. This smartwatch provides you all the features of a smartwatch as well as waterproof qualities, making it second best on the list of best budget smartwatches.
- The Pebble smartwatch is made from marine-grade stainless steel and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. So, say Bubye to all those unwanted scratches and display issues. The watch acts perfectly fine with all the basic functions of a smartwatch like mobile notifications, emails, calls, texts, and even a few applications. Moreover, this watch is also great with music applications like Pandora, iTunes, Spotify, etc.
- The Pebble Steel smartwatch gives you 5-7 days of battery backup after a single full charge giving you sufficient power. The smartwatch is waterproof up to 165 feet or 5 ATM.
- It is made from high-quality material for amazing finish and high durability.
- Works great with all the basic functions of a smartwatch.
- The display is bright enough when under direct sunlight for viewing notifications and calls.
- This smartwatch offers you customization of watch faces as per your lifestyle or outfit style. Its sleek design goes with everything.
- You can use this watch while swimming or even taking a shower.
- The watch gives you great battery life when compared to other products in the market.
- The smartwatch does not include the heart rate monitor unit making it less compatible with the fitness part.
- The onboard storage of this smartwatch is low, which means you can only store 8 applications at a time.
Read More Article on :
- Best SmartWatches in India
- Best Budget SmartWatches in India
- Best Watches Brand in India
- Best Digital Watches in India
- Best Watches in India
Pebble Technology Corp Time 501-00022 Smartwatch (Red)
Another smartwatch from the Pebble company is listed on the best budget smartwatches in India’s list because of its features and stylish look. The rectangular shape of the watch with its red belt gives it a premium look. It is similar to the Pebble Time round smartwatch, but its rectangular shaped dial makes it higher on the list.
What are the main features of Pebble Technology Corp Time?
The stylish Pebble Technology Corp Time has a unique display with a rectangular dial and red strap to look great on your wrist. Moreover, the color e-paper display and LED technology make the smartwatch a catch for the cost it is available.
The Pebble company has used 2.5D tough glass for extra protection and longevity of the dial. It also comes with a magnetic charging cable for fast charging that has a battery life up to 10 days when 100% charged.
It is compatible with the iPhone as well as Android phones and gives notifications of all the calls, messages, emails, etc. It also tracks sleeping and other health-related activities for keeping you up to date with the fitness cycle.
The Pebble Time smartwatch is water resistant for up to 30 meters and so can withstand occasional water splashes. Moreover, it only weighs 62.3 grams, and so you won’t find the extra weight on your wrist.
What are the advantages of buying Pebble Technology Corp Time?
- The display has LED backlight technology for effective
- Comes with magnetic charging cable and the battery life stays up to 10 days.
- The smartwatch is water resistant up to 30 meters with 62.3 g weight.
What are the drawbacks of Pebble Technology Corp Time?
- The only downside of this smartwatch is that it doesn’t have any heart rate monitor. This is the only deficiency when you talk about fitness tracking of the Pebble Time smartwatch.
Amazfit Pace A1612 Multisport Smartwatch (Black)
Another company on the list of budget smartwatches in India is Huami with its Amazfit Pace A1612 Multisport smartwatch. This smartwatch can easily be also listed on the best-looking watches in India – thanks to the comfort, style, and efficacy of this smartwatch.
- The 1.34-inch round displayed smartwatch of Huami, a sister brand of famous company Xiaomi is a durable sports smartwatch with casual looks. It has a processor of 1.2 GHz core processor, 4 GB internal memory, and 512 MB RAM. The best feature is that you can store up to 2 GB of music in the smartwatch for you to play while doing your exercise routines. It also tracks most of your activities, heart rate, sleep pattern, and supports 8 different sports.
- Moreover, the battery charging of this watch is very fast and you can use the battery life up to 5 days when fully charged.
- It has stylish looks for your casual attire as well as sports looks.
- The UI interface of the smartwatch is straightforward with activity, heart rate, sleep, and multi-sport tracking.
- An inbuilt music player that you can use even without a phone.
- 5 days of battery on a 100% recharge.
- The sleep tracker and step counter of this smartwatch are not that accurate.
- You cannot reply to emails and messages directly from your watch.
SAMSUNG Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
Samsung Gear S3 is another excellent smartwatch that comes within budget. This smartwatch is pretty fast, durable and is packed with a long-lasting battery. This TizenOS powered smartwatch comes with a super AMOLED 1.3-inch touch screen with corning gorilla glass SR+. If you are planning to receive notifications at your wrist with style, this is definitely a good choice for that.
- This is a lightweight smartwatch which comes with features like GPS, heart rate monitor, watch faces and more to offer you an amazing smartwatch experience. The 1.3- inch big super AMOLED display is 360×360 protected with corning Gorillla glass SR+. It is compatible with Samsung Android, other Android and iOS.
- The IP68 certification ensures that this smartwatch is safe from any kind of shock and temperature. The company has added most of the sensors, including a barometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor, accelerometer, altimeter and GPS.
- The 380mAH Li-Ion battery can keep the watch running for 2 days. The battery is non-removable.
- The simple interface with a rotating bezel is a great advantage
- Smooth performance
- This smartwatch is shock, temperature, water and dustproof.
- The longer battery life is a great advantage.
- Excellent display which is really bright and crisp
- It comes with a reasonable price tag
- The support for third party app is poor
- The display is a bit big for many
- Automatic exercise tracking is not up to the mark
6. Withings Activité Pop – Activity & Sleep-Tracking Watch
If you are looking for a stylish, sleek design, then Withings Activate Pop smartwatch is the one for you. The smartwatch gives you a classic look along with all the basic features giving you notifications of all the calls and messages you receive on your smartphone.
- The Withings Activate Pop can be easily called as the health tracker smartwatch. It can track all the activities like walking, running, swimming, and other sports activities too. The sleep tracker can easily monitor light sleep, deep sleep, total sleep duration, and also how many times you wake up.
- The lightweight design of the smartwatch with a smooth silicone strap and PVD coated case gives you enough comfort and durability. The main feature of this smartwatch is that it never needs charging, and the button cell battery can go on for 8 months.
- It is great in tracking activities like sleep, steps, swim, running, etc.
- The smartwatch also allows you to set an alarm that vibrates for waking you up from sleep.
- Withings Activate Pop Watches do not need any charging and the battery stays up to 8 months.
- It does not have a heart rate monitor in the watch, which keeps it away from becoming a complete package of fitness tracking.